Son had To Draw On Armed Fugitive Today!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Long story but yesterday evening one or 2 persons broke into a house and stole 2 handguns and car or truck. Later police chase caused them to drive across a field and bail. Man hunt all night and heard even a helicopter was called in. Was near my sons place so he had the news on it. Then this morning he and his wife coming back to the house saw a guy near the river wandering around, they stopped and he said he had money fly out his window and was searching for it....? My son left and pulled into the long drive back to the house and was going to call cops on the guy, something just wasn't right he felt. Then he pulled up to a guy in his moms truck, he said he got out and took a tactical position for cover and confronted him. The suspect claimed he had permission to be in there, my son disagreed. Thats when the guy got out and said he had a gun! My son made a comment like so do I as he pulled his Glock. My sons wife that carries also called police. The suspect was told not to go for his gun and keep his hands where they could be seed. Police must of still been in area as they were there fast, Guns drawn and suspect takin down and cuffed. My son told of the other suspect and they nabbed him and thats the two they were hunting for. The man my son confronted was searched and had 2 handguns on him. My son only holstered his weapon after cuffs were on and they gave him no problems. They told him he did a great job and they were sure glad he had his gun on him that day....my son told them he has his gun on him everyday. Sure glad my son is ok with all these meth heads and nuts out there, he refuses to be a victim if at all possible. Don't count on the liberal media caring the story though.

Big Flounder

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2019
    Huntington
    Wow, that could have gotten ugly quick if he hadn't carried that day. Kudos to your son for keeping a level head and protecting himself and his wife.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Long story but yesterday evening one or 2 persons broke into a house and stole 2 handguns and car or truck. Later police chase caused them to drive across a field and bail. Man hunt all night and heard even a helicopter was called in. Was near my sons place so he had the news on it. Then this morning he and his wife coming back to the house saw a guy near the river wandering around, they stopped and he said he had money fly out his window and was searching for it....? My son left and pulled into the long drive back to the house and was going to call cops on the guy, something just wasn't right he felt. Then he pulled up to a guy in his moms truck, he said he got out and took a tactical position for cover and confronted him. The suspect claimed he had permission to be in there, my son disagreed. Thats when the guy got out and said he had a gun! My son made a comment like so do I as he pulled his Glock. My sons wife that carries also called police. The suspect was told not to go for his gun and keep his hands where they could be seed. Police must of still been in area as they were there fast, Guns drawn and suspect takin down and cuffed. My son told of the other suspect and they nabbed him and thats the two they were hunting for. The man my son confronted was searched and had 2 handguns on him. My son only holstered his weapon after cuffs were on and they gave him no problems. They told him he did a great job and they were sure glad he had his gun on him that day....my son told them he has his gun on him everyday. Sure glad my son is ok with all these meth heads and nuts out there, he refuses to be a victim if at all possible. Don't count on the liberal media caring the story though.

I'd definitely share that story with the NRA so that can put it in their monthly magazine. It may be the only national media that's interested but that is even more reason to share it with them, help get the story out!

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    WOW!!!! We just put kayaks in the water at this bridge this morning around 11:00! And no, sadly, I wasn't carrying at the time.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    WOW!!!! We just put kayaks in the water at this bridge this morning around 11:00! And no, sadly, I wasn't carrying at the time.

This all happened at 10 a.m......u just missed it! My son was just here, lot more details but he saw the gun sticking out of guys sweatshirt pocket, actually it was his grandpas sweatshirt he had stolen from truck and put on. He only had wet shorts on all night and was very cold looking for clothes. He must of been hiding around the bridge area all night. It was pretty intense from what my son said. The guy didn't want to go back to jail and would rather die, my son tried keeping him calm saying cops would help...anything to keep him from reaching for that pistol in his pocket which would not of ended well. He appeared kinda methed up my son said.

Top Bottom