• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Hammer and Nigel on WIBC talking about this with the pres of the FOP right now. Talking about the revolving door of the legal system in Indy...

10 injured in weekend shootings in Indianapolis

...INDIANAPOLIS — At least 10 people were injured in four different shootings between Saturday night and Sunday night in Indianapolis.

Around 11 p.m. Saturday, Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department officers were called to the 100 block of West Maryland Street in downtown Indianapolis on the report of several people who were shot, according to IMPD. A total of six people, who were teenagers and adults, were injured and taken to area hospitals.

PREVIOUS | Gunfire injures 6 people in downtown Indianapolis

IMPD officers and emergency personnel were called around 3 a.m. Sunday to the 3700 block of North Drexel Avenue, near 38th Street and North Sherman Drive, and found a person suffering from an apparent gunshot wound, IMPD Officer Michael Hewitt said in an email. The victim was taken to an area hospital in stable condition...

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Hammer and Nigel talking to FOP pres and 10 Point Coalition about this same issue again this afternoon. On right now on WIBC.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I have been listening on WIBC. They'll talk about it. I don't hear all and everyone getting angry about it.

I don't live downtown. It doesn't affect me. My meatloaf is getting cold.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I’d like to know why downtown seems so full of young (too young to get into bars) kids just hanging out on the corners very late into the night and into the early mornings. As the story says those injured included teens in the downtown incident .
    Kids on the corner with nothing to do never seems to never end well.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I’d like to know why downtown seems so full of young (too young to get into bars) kids just hanging out on the corners very late into the night and into the early mornings. As the story says those injured included teens in the downtown incident .
    Kids on the corner with nothing to do never seems to never end well.

Well LEO will not enforce a curfew and Parents will not.....well......"Parent" so we seem to be stuck with this insanity.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Adult judges can get shot down town so it is not surprising teenagers can get shot.

Maybe Indy needs a good stakeout squad.

Top Bottom