• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Some of you may have heard of Nicholas Irving, aka Reaper 33. He was an Army ranger sniper with 33 confirmed kills in 4 months. He's been on Demo Ranch with Matt along with a few tv shows here and there.

Well, somebody tried to rob him. Story below.

https://www.funker530.com/thief-army-ranger-sniper/

nick-irving.jpg

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Some of you may have heard of Nicholas Irving, aka Reaper 33. He was an Army ranger sniper with 33 confirmed kills in 4 months. He's been on Demo Ranch with Matt along with a few tv shows here and there.

Well, somebody tried to rob him. Story below.

https://www.funker530.com/thief-army-ranger-sniper/

Aside from his skill set, of which a miscreant would be unaware, what kind of moron would attack and try to rob a guy that young and clearly that physically capable? Indeed, a case study in victim selection fail!

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    What an idiot. No one has ever tried to rob me and I've been in some real hives of scum and villainy.

Well, back in the 70's there was that one Harri Krishna chick in the O'hare airport who lifted my ticket but she used deception and winsome wiles, that *****.

Zenmaster961

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2019
    This story proves everyone should stay up on their situational awareness. I dont have football player size but Im muscular, athletic, confident, grown man. There was even a time when I was blatantly passed over by a bad guy for an easier target. But this story goes to show that nothing should be taken for granted.

Keep your head on straight and stay aware out there, folks - even if youre a certified bamf.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    What an idiot. No one has ever tried to rob me and I've been in some real hives of scum and villainy.

Well, back in the 70's there was that one Harri Krishna chick in the O'hare airport who lifted my ticket but she used deception and winsome wiles, that *****.

You DO realize that all of the female subset of the human race have those same skills right? Obviously some are more adept and better equipped for the task at hand but they are ALL dangerous to the male persuasion.:laugh:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    The story directly from the reaper. Sounds like an attempted home invasion/break in. Not a mugging.

The story starts about the 2:00 mark.

[video=youtube_share;ixbpOC7EI9Q]http://youtu.be/ixbpOC7EI9Q[/video]

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Choices matter....and bad choices often have not-so-happy endings!

Or as Yoda would word it, "The stupid is strong with that one!"

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    This story proves everyone should stay up on their situational awareness. I dont have football player size but Im muscular, athletic, confident, grown man. There was even a time when I was blatantly passed over by a bad guy for an easier target. But this story goes to show that nothing should be taken for granted.

Keep your head on straight and stay aware out there, folks - even if youre a certified bamf.

It goes to show: the thing you have to worry about with criminals is not just their skill. Strangely, it can be their stupidity and _lack_ of aptitude that make them most dangerous. Anybody can get lucky. Like Burl said above, the more times they get away with it without resistance, the more likely they are to try it again. It's like immunity to a disease. The less people around you get vaccinated, the more likely you are to encounter it.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I only know one thing for sure: it would be a significant challenge to kidnap me.

I don't think it would be as difficult as you lead on.

Step 1: Get panel van
    Step 2: Find hot chick wearing yoga pants
    Step 3: Find cool knife
    Step 4: Give knife to hot chick
    Step 5: Find you

The rest just happens naturally.

Top Bottom