• ...and so much more!
  • RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    They've been around since at least 2007. 'We' (Company I worked for) did some graphics for them back then.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Close to me and sounds like good information. You can't have too much information about defending yourself, I'm in.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO…Glock/ M&P Certified armorer[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” Coach[/FONT]

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I’m in too even though I’ve attended Guy’s Indiana Gun Law Class and I’m a USCCA member. KellyinAvon or any other Indy guys want to carpool? We can tell stories and lies on the way there and back. Maybe grab a meal too?

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Ah Bargerstucky.

Bunch of good people at Honey Creek. HUGE inventory of everything hunting & fishing related, too. AND they have an indoor archery range.

And when I was in there the other day, they had a large selection of barely used single action revolvers.

Lots of stuff to look at!

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I just called down to Honey Creek. The seminar will be held on the archery range.

I asked about local cuisine for a meet & eat and they recommended Taxman Brewing Company. Who’s in? We could go before or after the seminar. A little pricey but I’m always up for something unique:

https://www.taxmanbrewing.com/

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I’m in too even though I’ve attended Guy’s Indiana Gun Law Class and I’m a USCCA member. KellyinAvon or any other Indy guys want to carpool? We can tell stories and lies on the way there and back. Maybe grab a meal too?

The true stories aren't near as interesting... like the time I called SHOTGUN over a week out.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I just called down to Honey Creek. The seminar will be held on the archery range.

I asked about local cuisine for a meet & eat and they recommended Taxman Brewing Company. Who’s in? We could go before or after the seminar. A little pricey but I’m always up for something unique:

https://www.taxmanbrewing.com/

As long as the archery range isn't open I'm good with that. Gotta eat, the seminar is 1800-2000 so after? Not paying for two hours of gun law can lead to paying more for dinner.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Bumping by request, not play Free Bird but a different request.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Thanks for the heads up on the CB and Kelly.
    That is art class night with the 12 year old. In Zionsville. We roll out, eat, she does class and I set in the truck Ingo on the I-pad. To miss this would be to induce the wrath of a preteen female.
    I am not fearful of much in this life but she scares me.....:):

Top Bottom