• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lt Scott 14

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 18, 2018
    Porter County
    Considering the past and present threats, Uzi's should be compatible with their Self-Security at their gatherings. SemiAuto should be just fine, or even 12ga Riot Shotguns. An organized Defense Group should be lawful, and formed.
    Any Church, or School, should have self defense as a integral part of operation.

The criminal element should learn that any attempt to become "Active Shooters" should become "Open Season", and no criminal prosecution to the Defenders. Sick to hear of these past issues. Schwack em.
    If a shooter decides to end lives... theirs are up for it too.

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    New York in general frowns upon armed self defense and carrying arms openly. It's a terrible place for anyone interested in their own safety.

I'm watching this closely to see if NY state has the giblets to go after a religious minority for daring to defend itself. Skimming the laws there, I can't find a private property exemption.

I have to wonder if the guys carrying in the pictures might be law enforcement?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Good for them. While deBlazio wants to play “blame Trump”, they’re taking matters into their own hands.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    They do not appear to be LE. There’s no badges or patches anywhere on their clothing or gear.

If this was directed towards me, I was referring to deBlazio but couldn’t recall his name as I was writing that post. I’ll correct it presently.

Kurr

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jefferson County
    Didn't they hear you can just take an axe throwing class? I mean “I’m teaching people to throw axes — it’s a fatal strike with immediate stopping power. If you shoot someone, it could take a while. When you get struck with an axe, it’s game over,”

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I call “shenanigans” !

1. NY SAFE act has just about banned the “assault” rifles. (The AR’s in the picture would have been registered since 2014)
    2. NY will send you to jail for a 30 round magazine.(look like standard 30rd mags to me)
    3. NY law is illegal to carry a “assault” weapon outside your house or business.
    4. photo is from “social media” (no idea where it was actually taken)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I call “shenanigans” !

1. NY SAFE act has just about banned the “assault” rifles. (The AR’s in the picture would have been registered since 2014)
    2. NY will send you to jail for a 30 round magazine.(look like standard 30rd mags to me)
    3. NY law is illegal to carry a “assault” weapon outside your house or business.
    4. photo is from “social media” (no idea where it was actually taken)

Not sure... if it's not NY, then where do you find Jewish enclaves?

One of those AR's has one of the stupid NY grips... who would have one outside of NY?

Can you get a 30 rd mag with a stop for only 10 rounds?

And if it is a Jewish enclave - is there a cop that would dare arrest them? :dunno:

And does carrying an AR on the Sabbath constitute work?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Oh they are full aware of what this will do. It will cause more damage and eventually they can push for Marshal law. This has to be by design.

maxresdefault.jpg

Top Bottom