• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2014
    Columbus
    The dude was smashing stuff with the bat outside and supposedly the home owner yelled at him to stop. The rest of the story is in the news articles. Radio station said the local pd is being investigated because there was an
    emergency detention order that wasn't carried out.
    The article needs to be fully read before making too many assumptions about the victims

Internal investigation: Sheriff suspends, demotes three in shooting case

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Always more than meets the eye with a news report...
    As a former volunteer EMT of 24 years experience, I've never seen the news get it even 1/2 right when it came to what really happened...
    If there was an order that wasn't enforced...there should be some liability along with that!

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Somebody shows up at my house with a bat and bashes their way inside. I'm not running on the assumption its Trigger Time with his latest memorabilia find. As we know from the FBI, blunt objects kill more people than all rifles every year.

I am hoping there is a Paul Harvey moment on this one with the demoted Deputies. That happened awfully quick. Two possibilities, neither is good.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    It's sad the system failed another vet

And on several levels. But then most people don't give a **** about a person with no ambition that settled for the military because he couldn't do anything else.

Purple for the second part but I have met several douche nozzles that truly believe that statement is true. My wife had to reel me in the last time someone said that in my presence.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Whatever the reason for his behavior, the homeowner felt compelled to protect himself in a manner the law allows. The ex judge, uncle to the deceased man's wife, couldn't take his eye for an eye.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    And on several levels. But then most people don't give a **** about a person with no ambition that settled for the military because he couldn't do anything else.

Purple for the second part but I have met several douche nozzles that truly believe that statement is true. My wife had to reel me in the last time someone said that in my presence.

Same here. CKW had to save a few :poop: stains when they ran their idiot holes about veterans. Angers me to no end.

Top Bottom