• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • looper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2019
    NWI
    Sorry if I missed this posted elsewhere. I was wondering if INGO has a list of 2A friendly attorneys? I am interested in having one on retainer.
    Any recommendations in NWI. Thanks

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    #1 Why would you want to keep an attorney on retainer? (Retainer is where you pay a sum of money to a lawyer and they work on your case against the retainer, it's not normally paid to to have a lawyer you can call if needed....but anything's possible, I guess)

#2 For what purpose (civil, criminal, etc.) do you expect the need for legal services?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    #1 Why would you want to keep an attorney on retainer? (Retainer is where you pay a sum of money to a lawyer and they work on your case against the retainer, it's not normally paid to to have a lawyer you can call if needed....but anything's possible, I guess)

#2 For what purpose (civil, criminal, etc.) do you expect the need for legal services?
    Why, so the alleged lawyer will answer the phone if he called, regardless of whether the alleged lawyer is taming his beautiful locks, or ingesting tacos and craft beer of course.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Why, so the alleged lawyer will answer the phone if he called, regardless of whether the alleged lawyer is taming his beautiful locks, or ingesting tacos and craft beer of course.

OK....but practicing for 21 years firms sized 20–45, I’ve never seen someone who paid a retainer without an actual, pending, legal need.

Not saying it doesn’t happen, pretty much everything has and does.

Top Bottom