Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

User Info Menu

EDP's attack car with father and childern inside.

https://lawofselfdefense.com/after-a...-march-3-2020/

Video will be up for a few days for free.

Attorney Andrew F. Branca
    Law of Self Defense LLC

Excellent break down of the video. Worth the time to watch the entire video.
    You can't tap out on the street. CY6

User Info Menu

Wow...interesting video. Woman riding bike along street accuses someone that they stole her car. It seems that others along the street just assume the lady ranting about her car being stolen is truthful and they would rather attack the people inside rather than call law enforcement. They surround the car and start trying to get inside, beat on it, and hitting it with things. Then as the driver is attempting to drive away, guy jumps on hood and won't get off while a couple of bikers are chasing behind them. Video does not show a resolution and the commentator does not know the results.

All of this because some crazy lady riding a bike started yelling that "this guy stole my car"!

Makes me think about how I would have handled this situation. I think this driver showed great restraint.
    "May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." - Mal

User Info Menu

INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Started with one crazy meth head and then a bunch of a-holes jump in and decide to be heroes. I have my ideas as to why they were so quick to believe the trash, but anyhoo- scary.

I don't believe the scenario that there was a feral pack of emotionally disturbed people roaming around (do we really need more acronyms?)
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    Started with one crazy meth head and then a bunch of a-holes jump in and decide to be heroes. I have my ideas as to why they were so quick to believe the trash, but anyhoo- scary.

I don't believe the scenario that there was a feral pack of emotionally disturbed people roaming around (do we really need more acronyms?)

I counted at least two EDPs. The guy standing with his hand in his jacket wasnt playing with a full deck. I would also place a small amount of money that he wasnt sober at the time. Nobody sober is that calm in that kind of situation, especially while on the hood driving down the road. He was comfortably numb to quote the 'Floyd. The rest were just clueless heroes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

User Info Menu

Criminy, the actual "meat" doesn't start until 10 or 12 minutes in.. gave up.

Midnight Rider

User Info Menu

Driver in the vid got too close and wedged himself in. If he left more space, he might have evaded the crazy people. He also should not have engaged the crazy. It was time to go, not argue with the nut jobs or wait for them to morph into more.

I'm not much for most of the lawyer talk, but him explaining that the "fear for my life," not being magic words was pretty informative. I thought when the driver used those words to 911, it sounded almost canned, as if he was CYA?
    Last edited by bwframe; 4 Weeks Ago at 16:46.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...

User Info Menu

Dude needs a bigger vehicle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Looks like this could be a case of Fear Selling.
    JOB 11:18

Midnight Rider

User Info Menu

Please explain what you mean Jim. Details?

Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast