• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    The shows the value of proper training. BJ Baldwin is a bad-ass off-road racer by the way. And his girlfriend is a champion shooter. Sounds like somebody messed with the wrong couple.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    The brother(of the BG who ran when bullets flew) asked authorities not to file charges against Baldwin(the good guy) for using his weapon, the report said.

Wow. Not something you hear everyday from the BG's family.:n00b:

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    Most responses from the BG's family are made out of hate and ignorance. This family member did the right thing. Prosecuters tend to pay a lot of heed to family members in my limited experience.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Crazy, ain't it?

It's like one brother actually had some kinda human raisin while the other was raised by wolves.

It's refreshing in these days of "He was a good boy, trying to turn his life around!" isn't it? I've been saying for a long time that just once, I'd like to hear a friend or family member say of one of these mopes, "Yeah, he was a real dirt bag. Surprised it hadn't happened before."

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It's refreshing in these days of "He was a good boy, trying to turn his life around!" isn't it? I've been saying for a long time that just once, I'd like to hear a friend or family member say of one of these mopes, "Yeah, he was a real dirt bag. Surprised it hadn't happened before."
    Definitely refreshing to hear. Gives me a little hope for humanity.

jkdbjj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2015
    rural
    Shortly after the shooting BJ said in a video he was carrying Hornady Critical Duty 9mm...later said he has switched to a Golden Sabre load. For what it is worth. I recall hearing his girlfriend was not carrying at the time.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Definitely refreshing to hear. Gives me a little hope for humanity.
    Gives me hope in general. Stories like this should be a reminder to all of us how fragile life is and how important training can be in a life and death situation.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach[/FONT]

Top Bottom