• ...and so much more!
  • SHEEPdOHdoubleG

Plinker
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    East Central Indiana
    I have a 16” aero precision/ballistic advantage rifle build in 5.56 That I intend on using for target shooting and possibly 3 gun. I am also building an aero lower that I intend on using for a nice pistol build for home defense In 300 blackout.

I currently have the Geissele S3G trigger in the 16” rifle build. I also have a Geissele SSA in package.

So here is my question... which trigger should I put in which gun? Your feedback and input would be much appreciated! Thanks.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The S3G is designed for three gun, but not recommended for bench shooting or shooting for accuracy. The SSA is better for bench shooting. It would probably still work pretty well for three gun, which would leave you with the S3G for the 300 BO, which I personally would not want to use in a HD gun. All my HD set ups are single stage, if I were to go two stage I would trust the SSA more because it's more of a combat weight carrot break on stage two I believe.

I run the SSA-E for my 18" SPR and that candy cane break on the second stage is great for target shooting. I think you need to build a third rifle for target shooting and drop that in it. :spend:

Top Bottom