Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

What are you doing differently, MID 2020?

I switched my carry magazines from 8s to 10s and added one for a total of 41 rounds(10+1 & 3x 10s). I also started wearing my ankle IFAK around the house.

My carbine and shot gun are handy as usual.

I have not begun carrying my carbine in the car, but I am thinking about it.
    Last edited by 2A_Tom; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:12.

User Info Menu

Since I am not allowed to have a weapon "inside" the building at work, I have to leave my CCW locked in my car. I carry a J frame .38 during colder months and a Bersa .380 during summer months. Both of these hide away pretty easily in my briefcase...... in case I "forget" to leave them in my car. I carry a CZ whenever I go anywhere other than back and forth to work.
    However, the last few months have turned everything upside down. I now carry a CZ compact with me everywhere, regardless . Instead of my usual 14+1 and a spare 14 rd magazine, I now have an extra 17 rounder in my briefcase and in my glovebox.
    Someday, I hope to be as good of a person as my dog thinks I am

Expert

User Info Menu

Nothing. It's been fairly quiet where I'm at and being retired, it's easy to stay out of the way of most trouble. Being disabled, I still carry my pistol in the house because I wouldn't be able to get it in a hurry

Expert

User Info Menu

Increased capacity.

Midnight Rider

User Info Menu

Nothing.

The only difference is that the few friends that are "in the know" about the way I live are no longer laughing at my "paranoid" habits.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

Plinker

User Info Menu

Practicing more, both pistol and carbine. Mostly as I have more opportunity being home more and all...

Oh, and like bwframe said, suddenly some of my acquaintances don't believe my comments about being prepared are so strange. Imagine that!
    Never ascribe to malice or conspiracy, that which can be adequately explained by ignorance or incompetence...

User Info Menu

Nothing different. I've carried a handgun for quite a few years, still basically keeping the status quo.

User Info Menu

Rifles at the ready, scanner on for advanced notice.
    What would YOU do with an extra 5 minutes before arrival?

Grandmaster DeadeyeChrista'sdad's Avatar

User Info Menu

Well, we ran out of sanitizer on my shop at work, and my 12 year old boss says he has "no idea" where to find more, so covid 19 must be over now...
    I did throw an AR into the truck, j.i.c., but I pretty much still just go to work, go to Dad's (feed the cats) and go home. I have gotten to see my lady friend in Darke county a couple of times around the memorial day weekend, and she and I placed a few flowers on the Darke county ancestors' graves. That was nice.
    But that was about it.
    Beto is one of "Those" people that you hope to one day be able to throat punch.

User Info Menu

Not much...have been working throughout the entire COVID-19 experience.
    Switched to same caliber for everything...EDC, home protection, nightstand weapon, etc.
    Wanting to pick-up a pistol-caliber carbine so as to match handgun calibers with that...for the wife.
    Pretty much daily routine is the same...
    Just being more careful as to watching who and what I am around and staying alert for 'things-that-are-not-right'...
    being wary of larger crowds...and maintaining an adequate distance so as to be able to egress safely if needed!

Stupid should hurt!!! ~ Amishman44

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast