• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Who are good lawyers for training and info on 2A and self defense matters in Indiana?
    You might want to narrow down your local area and what you are looking for.

Do you want education?

Do you want someone to call if it is necessary for you shoot someone and you need legal defense?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Many lawyers teaching guns and the law of guns. Look at this lawyer with his long, flowing, rock-star, his class is worth just to admire his hair.

72583426_1877608305717737_3984657815829479424_n.jpg

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Does Guy Relford also practice in KY? I have kept his number in my phone as a CCW lawyer in case I ever need him. I travel there also and figure the time to realize your lawyer doesn't practice in the state you were forced to perform a self defense shooting isn't at the time of the shooting.

rhrlaw

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 20, 2020
    Carmel
    Does Guy Relford also practice in KY? I have kept his number in my phone as a CCW lawyer in case I ever need him. I travel there also and figure the time to realize your lawyer doesn't practice in the state you were forced to perform a self defense shooting isn't at the time of the shooting.

It's not always the case, but a lot of attorneys will at least be familiar with surrounding state laws and generally will at least know who to contact in neighboring state. If you have a personal lawyer you just absolutely trust and you get jammed up in a state other than your own, he can file a pro hac vice motion and work with a local counsel.

<- attorney

Top Bottom