• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    A Lefty Mob Trespassed on Their Property, But a St. Louis Couple Knew What to Use to Deter Them

How dare this couple in St. Louis protect their home and their lives as a lefty mob trespass on their property. They will probably be trashed as racists. This will once again be used to peddle the myth that the Second Amendment is only for white people. And there will be smug shots at this couple as the perfect encapsulation of Trump’s America: paranoid, bigoted, and small-minded—all of which is trash. But you can just hear it coming like an F-5 tornado. If a freak out doesn’t occur, then these outlets are a disgrace by not allowing their Trump-deranged audiences to reach full froth by refusing to discuss this incident.

The mob certainly kept moving on...

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    I applaud what he's doing but it looks like his muzzle discipline could use some tweaking.
    [FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT]

“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :popcorn:
    Since CM made us move here to talk about it.
    After I had a nice cheese popcorn spread and drinks and the proper social distancing setup over there. :p

Yes muzzle displince was bad and the lady pointing with sidearm in hand is eewww. However that mob was trespassing. They broke thru a gate to get into this area. The mob had come from the mayor's house after vandalising that place.

+1 for wearing pink. :)

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    And you'd be trespassing if you did so. It is a private street, owned by the residents. It is not public property, including the streets and sidewalks.

And the trespassers went through a pedestrian gate with very clear, "no trespassing" signage. They didn't go through a vehicular gate.

Yeah, but no one would call the cops on me - I wear nice slacks.

I've got ...

wait for it...

Khaki Privilege.

I doubt even your khaki privilege would save you in one of these Saint Louis Private Street communities.

I dunno - Some Brooks Brothers, a fedora, and a Negroni... I can scmooze.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Nevermind (to the Twitter Mob) that the protesters were trespassing on private property, and that under Missouri self-defense and castle doctrine statutes, the couple had every legal right to do what they were doing. There's doxxing and canceling to be done!

Yep, as far as I know, every right....and the fact that personally, I would have done it different, well, that's irrelevant as I wasn't there. [SUB]​(but I would have done it different)[/SUB]

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yep, as far as I know, every right....and the fact that personally, I would have done it different, well, that's irrelevant as I wasn't there. [SUB]​(but I would have done it different)[/SUB]

It is obvious those 2 are mosxt likely lacking in the finer aspects of weapons handling but my curiosity has been tweaked. How different.
    Would it be the attire...???

:lmfao:

The spouse scares me.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This the gate they... lifted their legs to cross.
    https://www.google.com/maps/@38.646...4!1sEoXF9Q6Vn8NlGHdT3kXGlA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192
    (Or possibly just opened, may not be locked. Or maybe they busted the lock.)

Don't get me wrong - it's trespassing, but it's not like this mob deployed the ram to get in.

Question, Chip - you mentioned they're within their rights, but how does it differ when it's common area? I.e. it's not your castle, but a moat that you and your neighbors share?

If it was me, I'd put my shoes on, and sit their with a steely gaze, gun across my lap - Eastwood style.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    This the gate they... lifted their legs to cross.
    https://www.google.com/maps/@38.646...4!1sEoXF9Q6Vn8NlGHdT3kXGlA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

Don't get me wrong - it's trespassing, but it's not like this mob deployed the ram to get in.

Question, Chip - you mentioned they're within their rights, but how does it differ when it's common area? I.e. it's not your castle, but a moat that you and your neighbors share?

It's not "common area". They own it. They are property owners. Private Streets in Saint Louis are vestiges of a bygone era, but they still exist, and are still owned by the homeowners.

As for Missouri castle doctrine: it is very strong, and is not limited to the "castle":

https://revisor.mo.gov/main/OneSection.aspx?section=563.031

2. A person shall not use deadly force upon another person under the circumstances specified in subsection 1 of this section unless:

  (1) He or she reasonably believes that such deadly force is necessary to protect himself, or herself or her unborn child, or another against death, serious physical injury, or any forcible felony;

  (2) Such force is used against a person who unlawfully enters, remains after unlawfully entering, or attempts to unlawfully enter a dwelling, residence, or vehicle lawfully occupied by such person; or

  (3) Such force is used against a person who unlawfully enters, remains after unlawfully entering, or attempts to unlawfully enter private property that is owned or leased by an individual, or is occupied by an individual who has been given specific authority by the property owner to occupy the property, claiming a justification of using protective force under this section.

  3. A person does not have a duty to retreat:

  (1) From a dwelling, residence, or vehicle where the person is not unlawfully entering or unlawfully remaining;

  (2) From private property that is owned or leased by such individual; or

  (3) If the person is in any other location such person has the right to be.

Note that clause (3) is separate from clause (2), which defines justified use of deadly force inside of one's dwelling, as opposed to private property, which is covered by clause (3). The implication is clear: castle doctrine (i.e. the right to use deadly force) applies to mere trespass on private property.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    YouTube has a bigger crisp picture of the two but I cant seem to link here. In any case the male does not have his finger on the trigger. What I did notice is he may be left handed as it's his left hand on trigger. Just a note.

In any case what my post is really about is hearing/eye protection, extra magainzes, etc. If they indeed had to use the ar and ??? Pistol?? On that large mob I'm not sure 1 magazine is enough. Plus shooting the ar like that is going to hurt your ears.

So what exactly do you guys have prepared for this?
    Clearly shoes!
    But do you have a rig, ready to go with extra mags? Earplugs at hand, etc??? Just wondering.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    It is obvious those 2 are mosxt likely lacking in the finer aspects of weapons handling but my curiosity has been tweaked. How different.
    Would it be the attire...???

:lmfao:

The spouse scares me.

First of all, as will come as no surprise to anyone, I endorse the khakis. Especially here as they have the proper amount of pockets for non-militia drill weekends.

I'm not a polo shirt guy, but I'll let that slide.

I am more of a sit on the steps with my rifle kind of guy...and I would not have been jawboning with them.

If my wife's gun-handling resembled that of someone who may have once, a long time ago, had been to a range....I'm not so sure I would want her there with me. My actual wife, on the other hand, she gets the other AR.

As an aside, I don't know what pistol she had, but loaded with just one round, I would love to see her shoot it with that grip.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    First of all, as will come as no surprise to anyone, I endorse the khakis. Especially here as they have the proper amount of pockets for non-militia drill weekends.

I'm not a polo shirt guy, but I'll let that slide.

I am more of a sit on the steps with my rifle kind of guy...and I would not have been jawboning with them.

If my wife's gun-handling resembled that of someone who may have once, a long time ago, had been to a range....I'm not so sure I would want her there with me. My actual wife, on the other hand, she gets the other AR.

As an aside, I don't know what pistol she had, but loaded with just one round, I would love to see her shoot it with that grip.

Lee jeans a carhart tee and strap sandals here. We were sitting out front when the dipweeds were spreading the stupid just a few blocks north and south of us.
    Neighbor to the south the same. To the north my SIL. all armed but not glaringly. Easily picked up and at the ready. CKW out with me as well (Spouse).
    Just being casual. But the Khaki pink shirt thing no shoes, thats casual.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It's not "common area". They own it. They are property owners. Private Streets in Saint Louis are vestiges of a bygone era, but they still exist, and are still owned by the homeowners.

  (3) Such force is used against a person who unlawfully enters, remains after unlawfully entering, or attempts to unlawfully enter private property that is owned or leased by an individual, or is occupied by an individual who has been given specific authority by the property owner to occupy the property, claiming a justification of using protective force under this section.

Maybe, I'm unclear, but who owns that street? Is it owned by an association?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    YouTube has a bigger crisp picture of the two but I cant seem to link here. In any case the male does not have his finger on the trigger. What I did notice is he may be left handed as it's his left hand on trigger. Just a note.

In any case what my post is really about is hearing/eye protection, extra magainzes, etc. If they indeed had to use the ar and ??? Pistol?? On that large mob I'm not sure 1 magazine is enough. Plus shooting the ar like that is going to hurt your ears.

So what exactly do you guys have prepared for this?
    Clearly shoes!
    But do you have a rig, ready to go with extra mags? Earplugs at hand, etc??? Just wondering.

I always have earplugs near by (I wear them on the motorcycle).

Top Bottom