Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

A Lefty Mob Trespassed on Their Property

A Lefty Mob Trespassed on Their Property, But a St. Louis Couple Knew What to Use to Deter Them

How dare this couple in St. Louis protect their home and their lives as a lefty mob trespass on their property. They will probably be trashed as racists. This will once again be used to peddle the myth that the Second Amendment is only for white people. And there will be smug shots at this couple as the perfect encapsulation of Trump’s America: paranoid, bigoted, and small-minded—all of which is trash. But you can just hear it coming like an F-5 tornado. If a freak out doesn’t occur, then these outlets are a disgrace by not allowing their Trump-deranged audiences to reach full froth by refusing to discuss this incident.

The mob certainly kept moving on...

User Info Menu

I saw this this morning. It’ll be interesting to see what happens to them now.
    INGOer #18,319

User Info Menu

I applaud what he's doing but it looks like his muzzle discipline could use some tweaking.
    NRA Life Member / Basic Pistol instructor / RSO

"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard"
    Unnamed Navy Seal

“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach
    Life's biggest regrets are the things not said and chances not taken

User Info Menu

Never mind - Party's over here!

Last edited by JettaKnight; 1 Week Ago at 10:24.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    Truth but this is specific to that issue. No worries.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GodFearinGunTotin View Post
    I saw this this morning. It’ll be interesting to see what happens to them now.
    Nothing, because the property owners were fully within their rights and Missouri statute.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    It's being discussed here: https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/b...ml#post8348469

EDIT: And a more relevant thread where it's being discussed: https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/g...ml#post8348499
    I doubt even your khaki privilege would save you in one of these Saint Louis Private Street communities.

User Info Menu

Since CM made us move here to talk about it.
    After I had a nice cheese popcorn spread and drinks and the proper social distancing setup over there.

Yes muzzle displince was bad and the lady pointing with sidearm in hand is eewww. However that mob was trespassing. They broke thru a gate to get into this area. The mob had come from the mayor's house after vandalising that place.

+1 for wearing pink.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chipbennett View Post
    And you'd be trespassing if you did so. It is a private street, owned by the residents. It is not public property, including the streets and sidewalks.

And the trespassers went through a pedestrian gate with very clear, "no trespassing" signage. They didn't go through a vehicular gate.
    Yeah, but no one would call the cops on me - I wear nice slacks.

I've got ...

wait for it...

Khaki Privilege.

I doubt even your khaki privilege would save you in one of these Saint Louis Private Street communities.
    I dunno - Some Brooks Brothers, a fedora, and a Negroni... I can scmooze.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

User Info Menu

Nevermind (to the Twitter Mob) that the protesters were trespassing on private property, and that under Missouri self-defense and castle doctrine statutes, the couple had every legal right to do what they were doing. There's doxxing and canceling to be done!
    Yep, as far as I know, every right....and the fact that personally, I would have done it different, well, that's irrelevant as I wasn't there. ​(but I would have done it different)

​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast