Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Info Menu

Man fires a gun into a vehicle trying to get through a roadblock of protesters

Zoomed in video shows man firing a gun into a vehicle trying to get through a roadblock of protesters in Utah

Police say the man driving a white SUV was pulling into the right turn lane in an attempt to turn onto Center Street when several protesters began crowding the vehicle.

Police said a male protester ran to the passenger side of the SUV, pointed a handgun at the driver and shot one round through the window. The driver was struck by the bullet and fled the scene.

The gunman shot a second round that went through the rear passenger window, according to video obtained by police.

The same protester later approached another vehicle at 500 N. University Avenue and broke the window with the handgun, police stated in a Facebook post.

Who's going to get shot first... an innocent citizen or a thug rioter?

Plinker

User Info Menu

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/06/1...river-protest/

It has already happened, innocent citizen...

Be prepared...
    Never ascribe to malice or conspiracy, that which can be adequately explained by ignorance or incompetence...

Plinker

User Info Menu

Who could of foreseen this coming.
    Need to start treating them as the criminals they are!

Grandmaster DeadeyeChrista'sdad's Avatar

User Info Menu

As much as the remains of my eardrums disapprove of touching off a .357 in the car.....
    Beto is one of "Those" people that you hope to one day be able to throat punch.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DeadeyeChrista'sdad View Post
    As much as the remains of my eardrums disapprove of touching off a .357 in the car.....
    This but.............We need a solid "Flip Off" emoji for these remarks....

These hate filled Ferrell humans are not protesting anything the are disrupting and hurting. That guy could care less if he killed someone in fact that's his goal. Ending that POS would be no loss to society.
    JMHO of course and not the opinions of the Ingo management.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Peaceful protesting? My ass.. and the guy from Denver was granted a bail/bond? Wth is going on in this country? Surround my car/truck and I guarantee its not going to end well for them..

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bcannon View Post
    Peaceful protesting? My ass.. and the guy from Denver was granted a bail/bond? Wth is going on in this country? Surround my car/truck and I guarantee its not going to end well for them..
    If I have the terrorists or the spouse (or both) with me people are getting ran flat over with a quickness. Run up on me armed.........Its on.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    If I have the terrorists or the spouse (or both) with me people are getting ran flat over with a quickness. Run up on me armed.........Its on.
    If I have my family or friends with me and this happens I promise there's going to be an abundance of resurfacing materials in my wake..

User Info Menu

Una salus victis nullam sperare salute.
    The only hope for the doomed, is no hope at all
    Virgil

I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast;
    for I intend to go in harm's way.
    John Paul Jones

A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs.
    Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Wonder how long the scumbag is in jail before the turnstyle of justice puts him back on the streets?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast