• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    Zoomed in video shows man firing a gun into a vehicle trying to get through a roadblock of protesters in Utah

Police say the man driving a white SUV was pulling into the right turn lane in an attempt to turn onto Center Street when several protesters began crowding the vehicle.

Police said a male protester ran to the passenger side of the SUV, pointed a handgun at the driver and shot one round through the window. The driver was struck by the bullet and fled the scene.

The gunman shot a second round that went through the rear passenger window, according to video obtained by police.

The same protester later approached another vehicle at 500 N. University Avenue and broke the window with the handgun, police stated in a Facebook post.

Who's going to get shot first... an innocent citizen or a thug rioter?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As much as the remains of my eardrums disapprove of touching off a .357 in the car.....

This but.............We need a solid "Flip Off" emoji for these remarks....:)

These hate filled Ferrell humans are not protesting anything the are disrupting and hurting. That guy could care less if he killed someone in fact that's his goal. Ending that POS would be no loss to society.
    JMHO of course and not the opinions of the Ingo management.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Peaceful protesting? My ass.. and the guy from Denver was granted a bail/bond? Wth is going on in this country? Surround my car/truck and I guarantee its not going to end well for them..

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Peaceful protesting? My ass.. and the guy from Denver was granted a bail/bond? Wth is going on in this country? Surround my car/truck and I guarantee its not going to end well for them..

If I have the terrorists or the spouse (or both) with me people are getting ran flat over with a quickness. Run up on me armed.........Its on.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    If I have the terrorists or the spouse (or both) with me people are getting ran flat over with a quickness. Run up on me armed.........Its on.

If I have my family or friends with me and this happens I promise there's going to be an abundance of resurfacing materials in my wake..

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Tim Pool has established himself as a voice of reason, pursuing truth in what remains of journalism. A verbal lighthouse.

When he points out that both sides of 'washington' delegitimize each other as traitors and threats to the state (but IMO the description fits the left) that peaceful elections and stable government will be impossible, especially given the violent polarization, I think he's right that we might have already gone off the cliff. N. korea trying to hack our elections will add to the perception that election results aren't legitimate and throw fuel on the fire when ballots get counted. Like he said, you don't have to be a "boogaloo boy" to think civil war is inevitable.

i've thought for awhile that peacefully separating--kind of like Czechoslovakia becoming the Czech and Slovak republics--would be a way to avoid the coming mayhem, but considering the trouble the communists went to, to "reunite" vietnam and korea, any peaceful separation will need to be predicated on being able to kill them

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Tim Pool has established himself as a voice of reason, pursuing truth in what remains of journalism. A verbal lighthouse.

When he points out that both sides of 'washington' delegitimize each other as traitors and threats to the state (but IMO the description fits the left) that peaceful elections and stable government will be impossible, especially given the violent polarization, I think he's right that we might have already gone off the cliff. N. korea trying to hack our elections will add to the perception that election results aren't legitimate and throw fuel on the fire when ballots get counted. Like he said, you don't have to be a "boogaloo boy" to think civil war is inevitable.

i've thought for awhile that peacefully separating--kind of like Czechoslovakia becoming the Czech and Slovak republics--would be a way to avoid the coming mayhem, but considering the trouble the communists went to, to "reunite" vietnam and korea, any peaceful separation will need to be predicated on being able to kill them

If they want a "separate country", then let them leave and find one. There are plenty of options.
    There is NO ONE guarding to keep people IN the country.
    They can leave any time they want.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    If they want a "separate country", then let them leave and find one. There are plenty of options.
    There is NO ONE guarding to keep people IN the country.
    They can leave any time they want.
    It seems that if "leaders" like durkan and deblasio actually represent the people who live in places like NYNY and the left coast, that coexistence with communist sympathizing, USA hating, antifa/blm enabling "fellow citizens" is problematic and going to get worse. We're not going to expel them from NY, portland, seattle, etc but a political separation would expel them from our midst

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It seems that if "leaders" like durkan and deblasio actually represent the people who live in places like NYNY and the left coast, that coexistence with communist sympathizing, USA hating, antifa/blm enabling "fellow citizens" is problematic and going to get worse. We're not going to expel them from NY, portland, seattle, etc but a political separation would expel them from our midst

And I think you're being even more optimistic that my statement.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    And I think you're being even more optimistic that my statement.
    At the end of my first post, I said "considering the trouble the communists went to, to "reunite" vietnam and korea, any peaceful separation would need to be predicated on the ability to kill them." So I don't think I'm being blindly optimistic.

Lincoln said "A house divided against itself, cannot stand". We're clearly there and the division is way beyond GOP vs DNC in the '60s or '70s. What do you suggest? Violence, short of killing or expelling all the leftists, doesn't deal with the underlying ideological divide.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Whatever its origin, BLM, the Dem party, Antifa, etc are about "othering" normal, traditional Americans, history, and virtues. "Othering" as in dehumanizing, so that any coercion or violence can be applied to the "other" without conscience. The thing that they may or may not realize is that "othering" works in both directions. They have done a good job with me.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    At the end of my first post, I said "considering the trouble the communists went to, to "reunite" vietnam and korea, any peaceful separation would need to be predicated on the ability to kill them." So I don't think I'm being blindly optimistic.

Lincoln said "A house divided against itself, cannot stand". We're clearly there and the division is way beyond GOP vs DNC in the '60s or '70s. What do you suggest? Violence, short of killing or expelling all the leftists, doesn't deal with the underlying ideological divide.

I seem to remember from my classes, that Lincoln didn't just cede parts of the country to people that had a difference of opinion.
    I also seem to remember multiple instances of riots and stuff, and I don't remember the country being split up then.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Othering, that seems like a term our local BLM apologist would take umbrage at.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I seem to remember from my classes, that Lincoln didn't just cede parts of the country to people that had a difference of opinion.
    I also seem to remember multiple instances of riots and stuff, and I don't remember the country being split up then.
    Right, they went to war because the north wasn't going to tolerate secession over the economic/ideological issue of slavery. Afterwards the north threw blacks and "reconstruction" under the bus; jim crow, the klan, and DNC, controlled the south and one of the issues the war was fought over, festered for another 100 years and still hasn't been completely resolved--what I said about violence not resolving ideological/social issues.

I'm just saying that we're at the same crossroads again. IMO society isn't as cohesive as it was then and states look more like a checker board of "red vs blue", and FWIW civil war today would look more like yugoslavia in the mid 1990's than our civil war and probably with more private militia-antifa/blm, civilian on civilian violence. Something like "bloody kansas". Maybe trying what Czechoslovakia did might be better than another war that could turn the USA into something like syria? It might be easier and more practical to negotitiate some partition plan than to have total war against 170 million "fellow" citizens. What do you suggest?

For me, the primary issue is being able to insulate ourselves from the consequences of leftist economic, political, and social policies, but that starts to sound like separate countries, especially since they've taken control of the schools and most of the media

Here's to another 244 years of our Constitutional Republic--even if it means having the flag fly over less territory in order to keep it the US CONSTITUTIONAL republic

Last edited:
    Top Bottom