Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

User Info Menu

$500 a year comes out to $40 a month or $1.35 a day. $40 a month is not earth breaking. Heck your car insurance is probably more than that for 6 months.

I have been leaning on ccw safe as well but want to look more into armed citizen network as that one was not in the review article i linked.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    $500 a year comes out to $40 a month or $1.35 a day. $40 a month is not earth breaking. Heck your car insurance is probably more than that for 6 months.

I have been leaning on ccw safe as well but want to look more into armed citizen network as that one was not in the review article i linked.
    When you break the cost down like you did it makes it easier to swallow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    NRA - Life

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggidy View Post
    When you break the cost down like you did it makes it easier to swallow.

Thatís what I had to tell myself. The thought of my family going broke if I ever successfully defended them was unpalatable. Made the cost of membership but easier to swallow

User Info Menu

One thing to look for when evaluating such things is WHEN funds become available. You don't want a reimbursement model where funds become available after the legal fight and you're found innocent. A model where funds are available up front to be used for the legal battle is much to be preferred.
    Nothing is everything, but everything is something. - Ayoob

Plinker

User Info Menu

Good point about reimbursement models. I have bottom-tier USCCA coverage. I'm thinking of upgrading to the top-tier but now I'm looking at other companies to see how they compare in coverage and benefits.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Just found out USCCA offers a 10% discount to veterans

User Info Menu

I personally use https://firearmslegal.com/

Been with them since 2018. Seem like a pretty legit company.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I will second Firearms Legal Protection. Got the individual premium plan for around $220 per year. I checked out all of the plans out there and FLP seems to be the best deal going. I hope I never have to use it but it is better to be safe than sorry.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WanderingSol07 View Post
    There is also Armed Citizens' Legal Defense Network "https://armedcitizensnetwork.org/".
    I second the recommendation for the Armed Citizens' Legal Defense Network. I've been a member for quite sometime now.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    NRA Life Patron Member

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

With all the political violence lately, riots popping up, violent groups stopping vehicles and attacking the occupants, sadly I too am considering CCW insurance. I am also looking at CCW-Safe, and they too have a discount for Police or Military Veterans. I read a comment on a web site discussing CCW and they said if a judge sets your bail to A million dollars, CCW only pays for the 10% and you must cover the $900,000 collateral. If you don't have $900,000 sitting around, you may sit in jail until the trial is over which could last a couple years. I can't imagine anyone would do as well at trial if they are in jail where they can't earn a living, care for their family, and dealing with whatever you deal with in jail. If this is false, someone please correct me. It is in the comments section of this video on CCW insurance comparisons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__8ginAdfSk

The world seems to be getting worse and the likelihood of actually having to use a gun in self defense seems to be increasing.

https://ccwsafe.com/

Last edited by Paul30; 1 Week Ago at 19:09.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3