Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Current LTCH Wait; 2nd Edition

Marksman

User Info Menu

Today was the 60th day since getting the e-mail from ISP saying it had been submitted and today it now shows approved and the issue date is kind of cool, 10/20/2020. Hopefully it will get here in the mail soon so I can start to carry again. Jim.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    Today was the 60th day since getting the e-mail from ISP saying it had been submitted and today it now shows approved and the issue date is kind of cool, 10/20/2020. Hopefully it will get here in the mail soon so I can start to carry again. Jim.
    Got it in the mail today 10/23/2020. Jim.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    <br>
    <br>Got it in the mail today 10/23/2020.&nbsp; &nbsp;Jim.

Plinker

User Info Menu

mine took 6 weeks and I had to drive to Terre Haute to get my prints. But, overall it wasnt too long of a wait and the processing fee was $15

Plinker

User Info Menu

Prints in Crawfordsville on August 6
    Local PD on August 7
    Local PD to ISP on August 14
    Still pending ISP approval as of today.

Should I be concerned about being past 60 days?
    If so, who should I contact?

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vulindlela View Post
    Prints in Crawfordsville on August 6
    Local PD on August 7
    Local PD to ISP on August 14
    Still pending ISP approval as of today.

Should I be concerned about being past 60 days?
    If so, who should I contact?
    I check every few days in Aries (I'm 29 days in) and there is a phone # listed there to contact. If you're 60+ days, I'd call it.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Two weeks ago I walked into the fingerprint location for my appointment and they told me their fingerprinter was out sick. Kinda wished they would have called me before I drove across town. Today I walk up to the fingerprint location for my rescheduled appointment and I see a sheet of paper saying that the state fingerprint system was down and that I should have gotten an email (I did not). Looks like it's on to next week! Hopefully third time's the charm...

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhrlaw View Post
    Update
    9/19 - Local fees paid
    9/29 - Local approval complete - pending ISP approval

I'm glad I'm getting the lifetime permit because I do not want to go through this process again.
    Final update, 10/28 - ISP APPROVED, so their process took 30 days for my app. Looking forward to getting the card in the mail!

User Info Menu

For my wife's LTCH:

Applied 7/1/20
    Fingerprints 9/22/20
    Local paperwork 9/23/20
    Fingerprints & local paperwork processed 9/29/20
    ISP approved 10/30/20

Just waiting on the mail now.

She had two earlier fingerprint appointments. The site she had her appointment for closed and they sent her no notice. I found out the site was closed when I went online to try to reschedule the first appointment sooner/closer and when looking for dates saw that the location she was going to was closed. Rescheduled for 8/25/20 and then she could not make it, so some of the delay was on us - some on the system. Getting the fingerprints done was the biggest hurdle.

The Lake County Sheriff's department has their stuff together on the local paperwork. My visit last year was less than 10 minutes and even with all the Covid nonsense the wife's was less then 15. We were both lucky and no one else was there when we arrived.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhrlaw View Post
    I check every few days in Aries (I'm 29 days in) and there is a phone # listed there to contact. If you're 60+ days, I'd call it.
    I am so glad I found this site!

So, I called ISP, and it seems they had an issue with my application. Told me that they sent me notice by mail on 9/24. I never received it.
    So now, I have to start all over again. They are using my previous fingerprints at least.
    New timeline:
    Application and prints October 27
    Local PD October 29
    Website still says pending Local PD today...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast