Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Current LTCH Wait; 2nd Edition

Plinker

User Info Menu

My 60 days only ended up taking like 7 If i remember correctly.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Today was the 60th day since getting the e-mail from ISP saying it had been submitted and today it now shows approved and the issue date is kind of cool, 10/20/2020. Hopefully it will get here in the mail soon so I can start to carry again. Jim.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    Today was the 60th day since getting the e-mail from ISP saying it had been submitted and today it now shows approved and the issue date is kind of cool, 10/20/2020. Hopefully it will get here in the mail soon so I can start to carry again. Jim.
    Got it in the mail today 10/23/2020. Jim.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    <br>
    <br>Got it in the mail today 10/23/2020.&nbsp; &nbsp;Jim.

Plinker

User Info Menu

mine took 6 weeks and I had to drive to Terre Haute to get my prints. But, overall it wasnt too long of a wait and the processing fee was $15

Plinker

User Info Menu

Prints in Crawfordsville on August 6
    Local PD on August 7
    Local PD to ISP on August 14
    Still pending ISP approval as of today.

Should I be concerned about being past 60 days?
    If so, who should I contact?

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vulindlela View Post
    Prints in Crawfordsville on August 6
    Local PD on August 7
    Local PD to ISP on August 14
    Still pending ISP approval as of today.

Should I be concerned about being past 60 days?
    If so, who should I contact?
    I check every few days in Aries (I'm 29 days in) and there is a phone # listed there to contact. If you're 60+ days, I'd call it.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Two weeks ago I walked into the fingerprint location for my appointment and they told me their fingerprinter was out sick. Kinda wished they would have called me before I drove across town. Today I walk up to the fingerprint location for my rescheduled appointment and I see a sheet of paper saying that the state fingerprint system was down and that I should have gotten an email (I did not). Looks like it's on to next week! Hopefully third time's the charm...

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhrlaw View Post
    Update
    9/19 - Local fees paid
    9/29 - Local approval complete - pending ISP approval

I'm glad I'm getting the lifetime permit because I do not want to go through this process again.
    Final update, 10/28 - ISP APPROVED, so their process took 30 days for my app. Looking forward to getting the card in the mail!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7