>>>>>>>>>>
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...ing-video.html

How to embed a YouTube video....
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...st7836731NGOer

# 22951

User Info Menu

Let's see...
    6/12/20 - Applied
    7/10-20 - Fingerprints (Had to drive down to Rensselaer, everything in NWI was booked)
    7/18/20 - Paid Local Fee
    7/18/20 - Took my paperwork to the local police station.

The lady I spoke with said the wait from that point is around 3 weeks so I'm hoping I get lucky and it's processed sooner.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Get the 5 year so...
    6/22/20 Applied
    6/29/20 Finger prints done
    7/1/20 Finger prints approved
    7/2/20 locally approved, fee waived
    Now waiting on isp approval.

Plinker

User Info Menu

7/2/2020 Applied

~8/18/2020 Earliest fingerprint appointment (Egad!)

7/19/2020 Informed the location I made my appointment at has "unexpectedly closed" and I need to reschedule

~9/17/2020 New fingerprint appointment (Double egad!)

Is there really no other way to get fingerprints done? Is there any push to get something done at the state level or are we just riding out the demand (double demand really, with permits becoming free at the same time as riots)

I'm not really being impatient, I just moved here from IL and over there you need to pull strings (if you have them) and file lawsuits just to get anything done lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by defaultdotxbe View Post
    7/2/2020 Applied

~8/18/2020 Earliest fingerprint appointment (Egad!)

7/19/2020 Informed the location I made my appointment at has "unexpectedly closed" and I need to reschedule

~9/17/2020 New fingerprint appointment (Double egad!)

Is there really no other way to get fingerprints done? Is there any push to get something done at the state level or are we just riding out the demand (double demand really, with permits becoming free at the same time as riots)

I'm not really being impatient, I just moved here from IL and over there you need to pull strings (if you have them) and file lawsuits just to get anything done lol
    You can go anywhere and get fingerprinted. Look around and see if you can get one sooner in a different town.
    NRA - Life

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggidy View Post
    You can go anywhere and get fingerprinted. Look around and see if you can get one sooner in a different town.
    By "go anywhere" do you mean to any Identogo location, or any fingerprint vendor? Only earlier one I saw with Identogo was Rensselaer (like Dulla) which is an hour away but I get in two weeks earlier, which still isn't great

If I can go to any fingerprint vendor I will have to see what is available...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by defaultdotxbe View Post
    By "go anywhere" do you mean to any Identogo location, or any fingerprint vendor? Only earlier one I saw with Identogo was Rensselaer (like Dulla) which is an hour away but I get in two weeks earlier, which still isn't great

If I can go to any fingerprint vendor I will have to see what is available...
    It's actually a pretty nice drive to Rensselaer. Took me about an hour too. If you go watch out for speed traps on the 65!

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dulla View Post
    It's actually a pretty nice drive to Rensselaer. Took me about an hour too. If you go watch out for speed traps on the 65!
    My wife is from KY so I've made the drive down 65 quite a few times

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dulla View Post
    Let's see...
    6/12/20 - Applied
    7/10-20 - Fingerprints (Had to drive down to Rensselaer, everything in NWI was booked)
    7/18/20 - Paid Local Fee
    7/18/20 - Took my paperwork to the local police station.

The lady I spoke with said the wait from that point is around 3 weeks so I'm hoping I get lucky and it's processed sooner.
    7/23/20 - Received an email that I have no criminal history and my application has been submitted to ISP by my local authority and I should receive my license within 60 days.

Time for my favorite activity! waiting...

Plinker

User Info Menu

how much is the processing fee to get my permit?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast