• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    The Black Panther Party strolls behind many of these protests armed. They don't like us police but I've never had a negative personal interaction with any of their armed members.

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    Probably. I’m not for open carrying a rifle in public (like downtown) idc who you are.

I'm not going to watch 44 minutes of that, but did the person carrying the rifle threaten anyone in any way?

If not, why would you be against legally carrying a weapon in public?

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I'm not going to watch 44 minutes of that, but did the person carrying the rifle threaten anyone in any way?

If not, why would you be against legally carrying a weapon in public?

is it legal to block traffic with your booger hook on the trigger? Would seem that’s the handgun equivalent of drawing on someone.....

denny I’m glad you haven’t had any negative interactions and I hope it continues that way.

i only posted this for situational awareness. I for one would hate to get caught by surprise in the middle of anyone’s protest or demonstration.

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    The Black Panther Party strolls behind many of these protests armed. They don't like us police but I've never had a negative personal interaction with any of their armed members.

Do you care that they're armed? I'm guessing you don't.

Don't use yours, and I won't use mine, right? ;)

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    is it legal to block traffic with your booger hook on the trigger? Would seem that’s the handgun equivalent of drawing on someone.....

denny I’m glad you haven’t had any negative interactions and I hope it continues that way.

i only posted this for situational awareness. I for one would hate to get caught by surprise in the middle of anyone’s protest or demonstration.

Like I said, I wasn't going to watch a 44 minute video.

Did she go out and block traffic with that rifle? (I think it was a she from the 8 or 10 seconds of video I saw. Might have been a he with long hair).

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy

How much butter do like on your popcorn? If I'm buying microwave stuff at Meijer, I get the "no butter" stuff. If I want butter, I'll melt it and add it.

My kids loved the "movie butter" crap, or whatever it's called. Terrible. Tastes like plastic with a hint of formaldehyde.

A long time ago, my kids loved when I cooked popcorn kernels on the stove, and poured real butter on them as we watched The Little Mermaid for the 637th time.

Anyways, this thread is is probably going to go off the rails soon, but I thought I'd take the opportunity to have just a personal chat with you. About popcorn.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    How much butter do like on your popcorn? If I'm buying microwave stuff at Meijer, I get the "no butter" stuff. If I want butter, I'll melt it and add it.

My kids loved the "movie butter" crap, or whatever it's called. Terrible. Tastes like plastic with a hint of formaldehyde.

A long time ago, my kids loved when I cooked popcorn kernels on the stove, and poured real butter on them as we watched The Little Mermaid for the 637th time.

Anyways, this thread is is probably going to go off the rails soon, but I thought I'd take the opportunity to have just a personal chat with you. About popcorn.

Personally, I HATE microwave popcorn. If I find myself in a situation where it is all that is available, I cut the bag open and put the contents into a pan and cook it on the stove. THEN it tastes OK.

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    Personally, I HATE microwave popcorn. If I find myself in a situation where it is all that is available, I cut the bag open and put the contents into a pan and cook it on the stove. THEN it tastes OK.

When my kids were little, it was such a part of the event of watching a movie snagged from Blockbuster. They'd gather round, watching for the three kernels I threw in the pot to pop. Threw three kernels in, waited for 2 two to pop in the butter, then dump the rest in. Shake that pot, and have a couple bowls ready, because you poured way more into the pot then you should have.

Damn, the simple times, the simple moments, the simple family times. The look on the kids' faces at the first pops. The hurried action because the lid on the pot was coming off. Get another bowl!

Good times.

And through all of the popcorn mayhem, we never even cared about people open carrying rifles. Unless they threatened people with them.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    while we are talking popcorn, I heard on the radio today the suggestion to use bacon grease to pop popcorn. Sounds intriguing.

Piobair

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    NWI
    while we are talking popcorn, I heard on the radio today the suggestion to use bacon grease to pop popcorn. Sounds intriguing.
    SWMBO is the popcorn connoisseur and has tried doing that. She says “It's not quite right. The popcorn is too hard.”

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I only scrolled through about 5 minutes and over and over, heard him talk about their "armed security on the perimeter because of all the violence [their] protests and uprisings have been subjected to" and how they'd even had motorists try to run through their illegal road blocks (who do those motorists think they are?).

Being armed itself isn't illegal but if you go armed with the intention of violating other people's rights that's a different discussion.

IDK but antifa/blm could be either setting up for a new level of violence heading up to/past the election, or maybe they're just going with the (anticipated?) natural flow of events they've created

Top Bottom