• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I was at a local restaurant this morning having breakfast when I overheard a guy spewing nonsense at a nearby table with about five guys ranging in age from 55-70. Everyone seemed to want to contribute to the conversation about the upcoming election. One guy talked about someone getting a threatening letter because of a campaign sign in their yard.

That’s when Johnny bad spewed out the macho inaccurate advice. He said “if I get a letter like that I’m going to tell them come on over and we’ll have a party, because in Indiana the Castle Doctrine means I can shoot someone if their outside breaking in my car and I tell them to stop”. He then makes a pretend gun with his thumb and finger and says bang your dead. Looked just like Joe Biden doing his stupid bang thing.

I wanted to yell “You have to be in the vehicle!” But we all have to choose our battles and that was one I didn’t have the time or patience for this morning.

I did a quick lookup for the code
    Indiana Code 35-41-3-2 states that, “a person is justified in using reasonable force, including deadly force, against another person and does not have a duty to retreat…if the person reasonably believes that the force is necessary to prevent or terminate the other person’s unlawful entry of or attack on the person’s dwelling, curtilage, or occupied motor vehicle.”

Nothing in my car is worth a human life. Theirs or mine!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I hear ya. Our neighborhood had dozens of cars hit this early AM. Lots of stuff stolen including wallets and guns. One neighbor that I later discovered was one of those hit who had his Glock stolen from his truck, posted "Ive got 30 rounds for the next time they try it".

After some heated back and forth (from him only, because he was still running on pure rage, I stayed calm) he FINALLY accepted the fact that you cant shoot people over "stuff".

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I hear ya. Our neighborhood had dozens of cars hit this early AM. Lots of stuff stolen including wallets and guns. One neighbor that I later discovered was one of those hit who had his Glock stolen from his truck, posted "Ive got 30 rounds for the next time they try it".

After some heated back and forth (from him only, because he was still running on pure rage, I stayed calm) he FINALLY accepted the fact that you cant shoot people over "stuff".

If you leave your "Wallet" in your car and it gets stolen you are an idiot.
    If you leave your laptop setting on the seat and it gets stolen well.....yeah you are an idiot.

If you leave a gun in your vehicle overnight and it gets stolen I can not find any words to describe your level of stooooopid and not get myself banned.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You can if I'm on the jury.

:):

tenor.gif

Same.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I see what you guys are doing. Preemptively excluding yourselves should you ever make it to the voir dire stage in jury duty. Well-played!

(And seriously: some people need to take Guy's $50 Basics of Indiana Gun Law course. It might save them tens of thousands in legal bills sometime.)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I see what you guys are doing. Preemptively excluding yourselves should you ever make it to the voir dire stage in jury duty. Well-played!

(And seriously: some people need to take Guy's $50 Basics of Indiana Gun Law course. It might save them tens of thousands in legal bills sometime.)

Just make sure you print out this page of INGO in triplicate before you go to the courthouse.

"Is there any reason why you shouldnt serve on this jury?"
    *takes out printout and hands it to the lawyer*
    "Oh brother... Jururor #41, you are dismissed. "

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    This wallet theft is getting to be more common. Clearly the work of the State Police.... :cool:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    The end result of the "It's just stuff" mentality.

[video=youtube;7FmN4e1fNUo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FmN4e1fNUo[/video]

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    The end result of the "It's just stuff" mentality.

[video=youtube;7FmN4e1fNUo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FmN4e1fNUo[/video]

Customer (n)- a person who purchases goods or services from another; buyer; patron.

Yeah. I don't think so.

Shoplifter (n)- a person who steals goods from the shelves or displays of a retail store while posing as a customer.

That's more like it.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    I was at a local restaurant this morning having breakfast when I overheard a guy spewing nonsense at a nearby table with about five guys ranging in age from 55-70. Everyone seemed to want to contribute to the conversation about the upcoming election. One guy talked about someone getting a threatening letter because of a campaign sign in their yard.

That’s when Johnny bad spewed out the macho inaccurate advice. He said “if I get a letter like that I’m going to tell them come on over and we’ll have a party, because in Indiana the Castle Doctrine means I can shoot someone if their outside breaking in my car and I tell them to stop”. He then makes a pretend gun with his thumb and finger and says bang your dead. Looked just like Joe Biden doing his stupid bang thing.

I wanted to yell “You have to be in the vehicle!” But we all have to choose our battles and that was one I didn’t have the time or patience for this morning.

I did a quick lookup for the code
    Indiana Code 35-41-3-2 states that, “a person is justified in using reasonable force, including deadly force, against another person and does not have a duty to retreat…if the person reasonably believes that the force is necessary to prevent or terminate the other person’s unlawful entry of or attack on the person’s dwelling, curtilage, or occupied motor vehicle.”

Nothing in my car is worth a human life. Theirs or mine!

Honestly, the number of trigger-happy blow hard gun owners is alarming, and frankly pretty scary. It’s like they don’t realize they’re the morons that feed fuel to the gun control dumpster fire. Not to mention they probably shouldn’t own a gun since they’re itching so much to shoot someone.

Top Bottom