• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    WARNING!!!!!! Song contains lyrics that have not been edited........click at your own risk.

:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05PCmqjIeNE]YouTube - 2pac-Tupac All Eyez On Me[/ame]

Big John

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Yeah. Nobody wants to see that evil gun everyone should hide it. Heck for that matter guns are dangerous only police should have them.

Why do cops OC? Is it the fact that just seeing a Police Officer could stop a potential crime, is it for ease of draw, or is it just so you can have "All eyes on you"?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Before this turns into Yet Another OC/CC argument, can we all just agree to laugh at fpd's joke instead? Seriously, we all know the arguments, so let's move on, shall we?

Thanks!

Big John

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Before this turns into Yet Another OC/CC argument, can we all just agree to laugh at fpd's joke instead? Seriously, we all know the arguments, so let's move on, shall we?

Thanks!

Sorry the G20 thread had me slightly heated....

FPD Sorry:)

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville

Thanks!

Yes it was a joke.......mostly, thank you for at least recognizing it.

Sorry the G20 thread had me slightly heated....

FPD Sorry:)

No reason to apologize.....it was nothing personal and I'm a big boy and can take it.

I have zero issues with OC......when done for the right reason. However when it is done for reasons like the quote below then I think the song fits. I deleted the original posters name so I can't be accused of trashing anyone........but it was a post by a member of this board and there are others.

Originally Posted by *******
    ***snip***

To be honest, I'm craving some real cop interaction. Every time a sherrif or someone drives by in a parking lot, I always turn my OC side to them in a non-chalant way, hoping they stop and talk to me.
    I guess I'm doing it right... because carrying is getting boring XD

****snip***

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I don't know about you, but I carry specifically so my life will stay very very boring. Excitement is usually a bad thing. :):

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    To each his own.

This brings to mind an incident several years back. Stopped at a light, a motorcycle came to a stop in the left turn lane next to me. I turned to see a young man with what appeared to be a bunch of rags, or towels/sheets?, wrapped about his body. I could NOT discern a SINGLE piece of recognizable clothing! It appeared that his was covered by no more than small pieces of fabric tied around him? Every piece of cloth was a different color, maybe 8-10 different colors in all.

At first glance, I wasn't sure what I was looking at, and I began to chuckle. It was summertime, my windows were down, and yes, he turned to look at me JUST as I began to laugh at the sight I was beholding.

He IMMEDIATELY became upset at my amusement, but the light changed, and I pulled away before any escalation, but kept thinking, "Why would you dress like that, if you did NOT want people to stare at you (laugh)?

Then it hit me, I am a 50 year old white male, with hair half-way down my back, and a foot-long gray beard. I've been accused of resembling Osama Bin Laden!

I don't give an "ats rass" WHAT people think of my appearance, AND some folks DO stare on occasion. I really don't care, but I guess if you are going to dress like a clown, don't be surprised when someone treats you like a joke!

BTW- I carry concealed, to maintain the element of surprise. :D

I just consider the source, and go about my way.:patriot:

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    too funny. especially when you picture ingo members walking around with the song playing in the background. i cant stop laughing.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Thank you fpd. I think I will mount some ipod speakers on my backpack and play that song as I walk through wally world with my fo tay!

Top Bottom