Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 1034 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

I just applied for my lifetime permit today in Marion County, so let the clock start, and I'll let you know when I get it.

User Info Menu

I wonder what factors play a part in the time it takes to get your permit. This is the 42nd day I have been waiting for the lifetime license. I wonder if having a record slows it down even though nothing on it makes me a prohibited person. My virginia permit didn't take this long.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Beau, it's more likely just the slow wheels of the government inching forward. Just turn up your patience indicator a bit - it may be 3-4 more weeks!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TraderJack View Post
    Beau, it's more likely just the slow wheels of the government inching forward. Just turn up your patience indicator a bit - it may be 3-4 more weeks!
    That's not funny. If it takes that much longer I will blame you for jinxing me. It sucks not being able to carry.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    That's not funny. If it takes that much longer I will blame you for jinxing me. It sucks not being able to carry.

Beau- Do you not currently have any type of Indiana LTCH? Because if you do, and you apply for your lifetime permit, and your current permit expired while you're waiting-- then a copy of your application will serve as an automatic "extension" of your license, until you get 'denied' or 'approved'.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by esrice View Post
    Beau- Do you not currently have any type of Indiana LTCH? Because if you do, and you apply for your lifetime permit, and your current permit expired while you're waiting-- then a copy of your application will serve as an automatic "extension" of your license, until you get 'denied' or 'approved'.
    No I did not have a permit. But no worries. Got it today. 44 days start to finish.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Congrats!

User Info Menu

Smile

FINALLY got my permit yesterday. Only took 10 weeks

Shooter

User Info Menu

Congrats to you too!

User Info Menu

Called the ISP gun Division at 232-8264 today. As of today they are processing applications submitted on Jan 22nd. I applied Jan 28th, they told me it will be approx. 7-10 more days for mine to process and be mailed out.

Page 3 of 1034 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast