Page 508 of 1009 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 518 558 608 1008 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 10088
    I didn't figure it would. I would think the check goes something like: no criminal history, approved. Past arrests, look a little closer. I should clarify that my rights are no more valid than anyone else's, regardless of my past service, but I wondered if it would make a difference with the processing.

Quote Originally Posted by BoldCourageousWoman View Post
    Applied on-line, L-1 prints and $50 cash submitted to Fort Wayne PD on Jan. 4, 2013. LTCH issued 3/15 and received today!
    I did mine on 1/9/13. I am in Fort Wayne as well. I paid my $50 there as well as did my prints there.

I was wondering...since the prints were scanned on an L1 machine...does that mean they are processed the same way? Are they considered the same as having them done on paper? I never thought about it until today.

Hoping mine shows up soon!

Anybody know if the ISP begins processing your application upon receiving your L1 or if they wait till you do the local portion? The reason I ask is that I did my L1 in late December, but due to some stupidity at the Carmel Police Department, I didn't get my local stuff squared away until mid January.
    plus ça change,
    plus c'est la même chose,
    The more that things change,
    The more they stay the same.- RUSH- Circumstances

Accept no substitutes Lectric102002's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arthrimus View Post
    Anybody know if the ISP begins processing your application upon receiving your L1 or if they wait till you do the local portion? The reason I ask is that I did my L1 in late December, but due to some stupidity at the Carmel Police Department, I didn't get my local stuff squared away until mid January.
    The clock starts when your local submits.

Quote Originally Posted by LFTPFW View Post
    I did mine on 1/9/13. I am in Fort Wayne as well. I paid my $50 there as well as did my prints there.

I was wondering...since the prints were scanned on an L1 machine...does that mean they are processed the same way? Are they considered the same as having them done on paper? I never thought about it until today.

You pay L1, you get the L1 benefit. Otherwise, no joy. Look for your Larry in another 6-8 weeks.
    Last edited by LANShark42; 03-21-2013 at 12:41.
    Proverbium Arrogans Latinum

Quote Originally Posted by PMR View Post
    FWIW, I currently have ATF and US Marshal clearance and I was told that won't move me any closer to the front of the line.
    If you are a US Marshall, doesn't that obviate your need for an LTCH in Indiana?

Quote Originally Posted by LFTPFW View Post

Let me know when you get yours, that will help me gauge mine since we were a week apart.

Quote Originally Posted by LANShark42 View Post
    You pay L1, you get the L1 benefit. Otherwise, no joy. Look got your Larry in another 6-8 weeks.
    I for one do not think with the exception of a couple of weeks there is any additional benefit...I have heard from multiple sources of local agencies sitting on apps, and then transmitting weeks later...I did non-L1 in Greenfield on the 3rd of January and mailed it on the same day they cashed my MO on the 7th, yes I probably have another 4 weeks left...but alot less aggrivation...IMO

Plinker
    I did non L-1 in Marion went downtown to get fingerprinted that was on January 9th and I haven't received anything yet.

Quote Originally Posted by BustaN3T View Post
    I for one do not think with the exception of a couple of weeks there is any additional benefit...I have heard from multiple sources of local agencies sitting on apps, and then transmitting weeks later...I did non-L1 in Greenfield on the 3rd of January and mailed it on the same day they cashed my MO on the 7th, yes I probably have another 4 weeks left...but alot less aggrivation...IMO
    Of course there is no additional benefit. But if you look back through this thread, that benefit seems to be more like 6 weeks than a "couple". And again, based on posts in this thread, I'd say you have AT LEAST 5 more weeks.

As for me, the extra $9.95 and one extra stop that day to get the e-prints was not a lot of "aggrivation".