Page 8 of 1011 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigum1969 View Post
    My local Sheriff's Department took 3 weeks to process mine before i could even mail it to ISP. Is this common?

When I applied, my PD told me 1 week to process, but got a call the next morning it was done . My lifetime took 4 weeks exactly

Quote Originally Posted by NateIU10 View Post
    When I applied, my PD told me 1 week to process, but got a call the next morning it was done . My lifetime took 4 weeks exactly
    16 weeks start to finish for me, but this was in Oct. 2006.

My wife just got hers. It took 21 days from in-the-mail to receipt.

eta: 24 days I can't count today
    Last edited by medicman; 04-13-2008 at 14:20. Reason: incorrect data

Applied for my lifetime on St. Paddy's day and am still waiting.....patiently.

I recieved my lifetime permit in the mail today 2 days short of a month. Not bad, I hadn't even started to get anxious yet.

just got mine yesterday, I knew the licsense needed to be laminated but I figured it would atleast be the thickness or strength of say a business card, but it's just a piece of pink paper, as thin as notebook paper lol!

Quote Originally Posted by mad618 View Post
    just got mine yesterday, I knew the licsense needed to be laminated but I figured it would atleast be the thickness or strength of say a business card, but it's just a piece of pink paper, as thin as notebook paper lol!
    Yep the old Pepto-Bismol paper! Consider yourself lucky though that the license is wallet sized! They used to be larger and you had to put your fingerprint on it then fold it up! Still... it would be nice if it were more durable, especially for the lifetime guys.
    The original low speed, high drag operator.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvain
    "Tom is not only right all the time but he's also handsome"

Quote Originally Posted by mad618 View Post
    Kinkos... make some copies... less than a dollar and I've got 12 copies on the pink paper... another few dollars to laminate them all... I put the original in my firebox.
    RyanMercer.com

hey guys, I'm at iu too, where do you all shoot and what guns do you have?

I applied for my lifetime permit on Mar 11 this year (Marion co) and rec'd it in the mail on April 16. I was expecting a much longer wait... a nice surprise

Page 8 of 1011 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast