Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Great post!! Awesome info Rep coming. Thanks for putting this together

User Info Menu

Does on officer have the right to stop you if you are OC'ing just to make sure you have a permit. Granted you are doing nothing wrong?
    Still the youngest INGO'r? Definitely the least stinkiest...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CTC B4Z View Post
    Does on officer have the right to stop you if you are OC'ing just to make sure you have a permit. Granted you are doing nothing wrong?
    Excellent question, but there seems to be no clear answer. Some here will swear that OCing is not reason to suspect you are breaking a law any more than driving a car implicates you as driving w/o insurance (or speeding, etc).

The bigger issue is that regardless of the answer to your question, LEO have been known to stop people who are doing nothing wrong. Stating that they are out of the boundaries of their rights will not stop them.

A lesson in plumbing: ***** runs downhill. LEO who choose to will not stop harassing CC/OCers until they are forced to by their superiors. At a higher level, perhaps this will one day stop, but the fact is that for now, you run the risk of being hassled. Nonetheless, I encourage you to OC responsibly and go about your life because the rate of people being unnecessarily hassled is "low". It still sucks for those few, but it's not a daily occurence. Many here will tell you how they OC daily and are never bothered.

Good luck.
    As far as the number of guns I have, most are backups for me or handouts to my family in the event of a OMGWTFSHTFBBQ ~ bigcraig

His outward persona makes Mr. Rodgers look like 50 Cent, but with a blade in his hand the only thing keeping your head on your shoulders is the fact that he is a good person. ~Bushido Devil Dog

User Info Menu

Tag for the info!

Thanks Jediagh!!
    The reason I am Peaceful, is because I like Violence and Mayhem a little to much...

User Info Menu

The video you have posted is excellent. He has several video on youtube. I suggest every one watch them when they have time. Also How to Flex Your Rights During Police Encounters great resource!
    Quote Originally Posted by CombatVet
    It blows all wolf shirts out of the water. It's from 1995!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Great post! Very good info. Keep your mouth shut and you but out of jail.

User Info Menu

Lots of good information here. Thank you for posting.
    ROCK ON DUDE!!!

User Info Menu

yea, this is some stuff that you would normally think of in that time. good thinkin. you can never be TOO careful about what to say
    Give your life to the lord because your ass belongs to me...

User Info Menu

Awesome, thanks.

I gues if I am ever approached I should do the "am I doing something wrong officer?"
    Still the youngest INGO'r? Definitely the least stinkiest...

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info...good things to know an learn.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast