Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Great post - watched the "don't talk to the police" again - well worth the watch if you haven't seen. Rep to you.

Plinker

User Info Menu

That was profound!!! Thank you very much, It's sucks, that the leo on the video was telling the truth about 2 strikes. being in the defence chair & the professional witness. @ least now i kno what 2 do so i dont get the 3rd one, if ever in that situation.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Didnt someone somewher make business size cards to carry in your wallet outlining these points?? I cant remember where but I have seen one.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tnek View Post
    Didnt someone somewher make business size cards to carry in your wallet outlining these points?? I cant remember where but I have seen one.

Are you referring to these?

Note these do not have to do directly with the OC and LEO. More like OC and biz interactions.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jediagh View Post
    Are you referring to these?

Note these do not have to do directly with the OC and LEO. More like OC and biz interactions.
    I actually saw a card outlining what to say to the cops along the lines of saying no to any illegal search, ask for a lawyer and shut up.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tnek View Post
    I actually saw a card outlining what to say to the cops along the lines of saying no to any illegal search, ask for a lawyer and shut up.
    When I joined the USCCA, I got a couple cards in my membership package that had that kind of advice printed on them.

Sorry my iPhone 3G doesn't have autofocus, so it's blurry.
    Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance. R. Quillen
    Quote Originally Posted by bglaze View Post
    mk2ja, for an Unreasonable Argumentative A**, you're makin' some d**n good points!
    Everything the Marines taught me about rifle marksmanship, I had already learned from the Appleseed Project. Find an event near you!

Plinker

User Info Menu

WOW. I learned a few things. Thank you very much. All I can teach you at this point is "pintufo" "peen two foe" It means Smurf in Spanish

User Info Menu

@tnek,

The text on the 4th and 5th in the OP will fit a WORD file so you can put it in your wallet. That is what I did with it to keep it with me and on the back side I have the phone number of several attys just in case I need them.

PM me if you want the file. I think I still have it.

User Info Menu

What an informative video. I'm forwarding this to everyone in my address book. Thanks. Praise the bill of rights.

Cogito, ergo porto.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by victor 1971 View Post
    What an informative video. I'm forwarding this to everyone in my address book. Thanks. Praise the bill of rights.
    Why thank you!

Seriously, good post, Jedi. Thanks for doing this.

Blessings,
    Bill

Thanks for your help in keeping this a great forum!
    Forum Rules#######Classifieds Rules##############?!?! wait...what?

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast