• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • libertybear

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Morristown
    Everywhere I stepped foot after getting out of bed except I'm not sure about while I was "dragging" the softball diamonds because I took my shirt off then so it was visible. :eek:

IBTM

And no I was not "in drag" I was "dragging", prepping the fields for play. LOL

modelflyer2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Eastern Indiana
    A simon mall, wearing only a polo and jeans. I love my Crossbreed supertuck.

I love my Crossbreed Supertuck too. I CCW'ed to Indy Airport but left it in the van (cluck, cluck, cluck). LOL. Went to church. No one but my wife. The pastor was talking about survival and mentioned people with their guns surviving. And my wife starts pointing to me and taking my hand to raise it. I sat on it so she couldn't do it. She has outed me afew times. Anyway...

Jubbie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Northwest Indiana (slacker)
    I love my Crossbreed Supertuck too. I CCW'ed to Indy Airport but left it in the van (cluck, cluck, cluck). LOL. Went to church. No one but my wife. The pastor was talking about survival and mentioned people with their guns surviving. And my wife starts pointing to me and taking my hand to raise it. I sat on it so she couldn't do it. She has outed me afew times. Anyway...

Duct tape works wonders on wives...

Top Bottom