Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Received my LTCH

Hey everyone I've joined the lifetime crowd. Applied online with ISP and went to L-1 on Tuesday. Went to the City-County building same day and paid my $50 money order, LTCH came in the mail yesterday 5-15-10, not bad took 4 days in total to get. Does anyone have suggestion on a good gun club on the west side of Indianapolis?

Shooter

User Info Menu

^^ congrats!

I wonder if someone who has applied through the mail and is currently waiting for the decade long process to complete could go through the online method and get it done within that few days period...

Keeper of the Hammer

User Info Menu

For a great gun club on the west side, Marion County Fish and Game can't be beat.

Marion County Fish & Game Association

Marksman

User Info Menu

Last edited by Shadowbeach; 08-09-2010 at 20:21.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Welcome to the family! Glad to see you got the lifetime. Much less hassle, so I hear. Could they have picked a worse color for it though? I mean pink...honestly?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JDonhardt View Post
    I wonder if someone who has applied through the mail and is currently waiting for the decade long process to complete could go through the online method and get it done within that few days period...
    I would love to be able to do that. I applied on March 11th and am still waiting.

User Info Menu

Congrats!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone, got a couple newbie questions, now If I take my brother/dad to the range can they fire my pistol even though they don't have a LTCH? Also I have a 20 rd extended clip its a P94 Ruger 40 S&W, nothing illegal about that is there?

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jon5212 View Post
    Thanks everyone, got a couple newbie questions, now If I take my brother/dad to the range can they fire my pistol even though they don't have a LTCH? Also I have a 20 rd extended clip its a P94 Ruger 40 S&W, nothing illegal about that is there?
    Yes they can fire your weapons at the range..

Also, you do not have a 20 rd extended clip.. What you have is a 20 rd magazine.
    Welcome to the club.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeh82 View Post
    Yes they can fire your weapons at the range..

Also, you do not have a 20 rd extended clip.. What you have is a 20 rd magazine.
    Welcome to the club.
    Yup my bad forgot that it is referred to as a magazine. So I assume that the 20 rd magazine is kosher?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast