• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jon5212

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Hey everyone I've joined the lifetime crowd. Applied online with ISP and went to L-1 on Tuesday. Went to the City-County building same day and paid my $50 money order, LTCH came in the mail yesterday 5-15-10, not bad took 4 days in total to get. Does anyone have suggestion on a good gun club on the west side of Indianapolis?

JDonhardt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    ^^ :rockwoot:congrats!

I wonder if someone who has applied through the mail and is currently waiting for the decade long process to complete could go through the online method and get it done within that few days period...

rbrthenderson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    The Moon
    I wonder if someone who has applied through the mail and is currently waiting for the decade long process to complete could go through the online method and get it done within that few days period...

I would love to be able to do that. I applied on March 11th and am still waiting.

jon5212

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Thanks everyone, got a couple newbie questions, now If I take my brother/dad to the range can they fire my pistol even though they don't have a LTCH? Also I have a 20 rd extended clip its a P94 Ruger 40 S&W, nothing illegal about that is there?

Mikeh82

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Thanks everyone, got a couple newbie questions, now If I take my brother/dad to the range can they fire my pistol even though they don't have a LTCH? Also I have a 20 rd extended clip its a P94 Ruger 40 S&W, nothing illegal about that is there?

Yes they can fire your weapons at the range..

Also, you do not have a 20 rd extended clip.. What you have is a 20 rd magazine.
    Welcome to the club.

jon5212

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Yes they can fire your weapons at the range..

Also, you do not have a 20 rd extended clip.. What you have is a 20 rd magazine.
    Welcome to the club.

Yup my bad forgot that it is referred to as a magazine. So I assume that the 20 rd magazine is kosher?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Just a suggestion....find some pink paper and make yourself several copies to store in a safe place. Laminated or not, a lifetime is (hopefully) a long time. I actually copied mine before I signed it so I would have an original signature in ink on each one.

Top Bottom