WTS: Thompson Machine Zephyr "NFA Starter Combo Pistol Packages" $555.95 & $589.95

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    This is a great way to dive into the wonderful world of NFA ownership or a fun way for a seasoned NFA owner to get back to the "just for fun" roots. These packages will take all the stress off of wondering what host gun to buy, where to get your barrel threaded, what combos work well...ect.

This is not a sale, this will now be an on going package deal offer through SSNFA in Hendricks County when supplies are available. Pistol can be transfered when full payment is made up front, suppressor will be transfered after ATF approval.

Email for details or with questions.

Offered with these "Starter Combo Pistol Packages" are the following:
    1. Choice of 1 factory threaded .22LR Pistol (Walther P22, Sig Mosquito, GSG 1911 .22 Tactical)
    2. Correct Gemtech Thread Adapter
    3. Thompson Machine Zephyr Monocore Take Apart .22LR Suppressor (IN STOCK!!) (See Details at Thompson Machine)

Packages Options & Pricing:
    1. Walther P22 .22LR Pistol, Adapter, TM Zephyr $555.95 plus IN Tax!!!
    DSC_2232.jpg

zep2.jpg

2. Sig Sauer Mosquito .22LR Pistol, Adapter, TM Zephyr $589.95 plus IN Tax!!!
    DSC_2233.jpg

DSC_2234.jpg

3. GSG 1911 .22LR Tactical Pistol, Adapter, TM Zephyr (Also includes a GSG Fake Suppressor) $589.95 plus IN Tax!!!

SOLD OUT UNTIL I GET MORE OF THE BACKORDERED GSG's TACTICALS IN STOCK!!!

Last edited:

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    What is your price for the GSG 1911 Tactical by itself?

Sorry, but right now they are hard to get so I am saving the ones I have at SSNFA for the suppressor packages.

I believe we still have some in the store at Beech Grove Firearms, give us a call at 791-2725 and speak with one of the salesman.

I do have a used (50rnds) Government model GSG 1911 .22 for $325 OTD.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Beech Grove FA had one last time i was there i think, but i didn't see the tactical model (this was 3 weeks ago though). To be honest i couldn't pass this up, i was able to get my forms in and signed in about a week, so it's off to the ATF. I hear the turn around is quicker than ever right now! Good deal and good timing, thanks curraheeguns!

please take a picture of my suppressor so i can see it when i pick up my gsg1911....i'm sure it's cold and lonely in your safe. :) im kidding

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Ill throw my 2c in! though i haven't shot it yet i really dig this new gsg1911 it looks and feels great. I also have a sig that i love the feel of, but initially had some feeding problems, until i got a gemtech barrel. Now she runs like clockwork. You can't go wrong with any of em, but i really dig this new 1911. hopefully someone will report on how she shoots, better yet hopefully i'll shoot mine soon.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I got to shoot my gsg1911 with an OB II suppressor and it performed like a champ. I also shot my sig mosquito with the same suppressor and it worked just as well. I gotta say though, that gsg is pretty sweet.

Top Bottom