Please reply by conversation.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    ***SPF***

Corey had a few of these available awhile back. I jumped on one because they were rated for full auto and .22 Magnum, as well as the various .17 Rimfires. I've been too busy to get down town to do the paperwork. So, if anyone wants a piece of Thompson Machine history and a great can at a good price, here's your chance! I'm offereing it up for $175 cash. I've not started the paperwork, so it's still in SSNFA's books. You buy it from me, get with Corey and do the paperwork and he transfers it to you. I can try and get out to his place next week and get some pics of it, or if he has time, maybe he can post up some pics. It's similar in size to the standard Zephyr XL without the grooves milled in it. It's kind of a matte finish with some texture for easy on off and it's a monocore design. I fired a few rounds through it last summer on my Savage MKII and it was very quiet. Probably quieter than my Gemtech Outback II but I didn't do a side by side comparison. If it doesn't sell in a few weeks, I'll take half a day off work and go downtown to get the CLEO signoff and fingerprinted and start the paperwork to make it mine. If you want it, let me know and we'll get thing started to head your way.

thanks,
    Doug K

Last edited:

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Pics thanks to Corey!

proto3.jpg

proto1.jpg

proto2.jpg

Thanks,
    Doug K

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    This is what what called the "slantback core" version of the TM Zephyr XL core. It was full auto rated and was a good core. This particular can does have a kinda rough finish on the tube, but it does not effect the can functioning at all and I think it actually looks kinda cool. Almost a marbled look.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom