• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rick983

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Available for the first time anywhere! This is an Origin conversion, BATFE approved, semi auto shotgun in 12 gauge with a 10 1/2" barrel, 20" overall length. Comes with one 20 round all metal drum. This is an AOW requiring a $5 transfer stamp. I am a FFL / SOT in southern Indiana and this can be transferred directly to an Indiana resident. This is one of the few ways an Indiana resident can own a short barreled shotgun. Please email me at tactmit@hotmail.com for pictures. Only 7 will ever be available, don't miss your chance to own a truly unique firearm. $3,995 plus insured shipping. All NFA rules and regulations apply. For more information call Randy at 812-459-7786.

Last edited:

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    i believe he's referring to randy from alliance armament in southern indiana. Here is a video. They made a "new" gun from a saiga 12.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z35tnq1GBVM
    obviously the aow wont have a stock and a short barrel but the idea is the same. If i'm wrong and you're talking about something else, please correct me, but the name the phone number and the person you're referring to are from AA.

Rick983

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    The Randy mentioned in the ad is president of Tactical Mitigations, which is a representative of Alliance Armament. He demonstrates and sells the products for Alliance Armament. The Saiga in the video is not the one listed. Due to difficulties in uploading the pictures, Randy asks that you email him and he will send you the pictures direct. Thanks. :ar15:

Top Bottom