Please reply by conversation.

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    ***SOLD***

I have for sale a factory built AC556 13" Folder, not a Mini Conversion. I have the original Ruger box with the matching serial number to the gun, and the original owners manual. I don't have to tell you that a serial number matching box is quite rare on a transferable machine gun. It will also come with a factory 5 round, 20 round, and 30 round magazine. I have one more NIB factory 20 and two NIB factory 30 round mags. I also have a Ceiner .22LR conversion kit for it. I purchased it from Black Dog Machine. It came with one of their polymer 25 round mags. I also have 3 more mags for the conversion kit. I also have a thread adapter to convert the threads to 1/2-28 for use with a .22LR suppressor that I will throw in also.

The gun is in almost new in box condition. It looks great for an older transferable machine gun. Rifling and internals look great. It's hardly been shot at all. The only noticeable wear is on the side of the rear sight housing. If a person wanted to, I think you could get a replacement housing off a Mini-14 and then it would be perfect.

For the AC556 with everything described in the ad above, I am asking $6900. Gun is currently registered in Indiana on a Form 4. Indiana residents can buy this directly from me and will transfer on a Form 4. Out of state must go to an SOT in your state. It will also transfer via Form 4, and I will pay that transfer fee. Pics should speak for themselves. Email me with any questions. Thanks.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom