WTS: SSNFA's 10.5" LMT Factory SBR Summer Sale!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Yep, you read it correctly. From now until the end of summer I will be offering Factory LMT 10.5" SBR's for a new discounted price!!! I have been upgraded in dealer status so I can knock some off.

Why build an SBR and fool with engraving your personal inforamtion on it when you can buy a factory Lewis Machine & Tool for the same price or cheaper!!! LMT is a proud government contractor and the US Military is using this same gun all over the world.

The guns I am offering have the same specs as these but come with a 10.5" M4 barrel: Defender Standard Patrol Model 16 - Firearms

LMT Factory 10.5" SBR with optional "Crane" SOPMOD stock.
    29414-DEFAULT-L.jpg

Details:

1- These guns may be in stock at certain times, but most of the time it will be pre-order with a apx. 6 week wait until I deliver your ATF form 4.

2- SOPMOD stocks are available (as shown in photo) for $165.00 extra.

3- All paperwork can be sent through the US Mail but the rifle must be picked up in person when the Form 4 is returned approved.

4- Pricing is the same on 10.5" or 14" models.

5- Payment may be made via Personal Check, Money Order, Cash or Credit Card (Master Card, Visa and Discover).

6- Price is BELOW MAP!!! ( email for details: sales@nfashirts.com)

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    End date of this sale? (Looking for something more than "end of summer" :D )

Until LMT raises my rates. It has kinda turned into a normal price because I have been selling so many of them. Form 3 wait times right now are running about 12 weeks or more and at times a backorder status is encountered, but they are shipping.

Top Bottom