• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xtremegunnr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    I have a brand new Archangel suppressor getting transferred to "front toward enemy firearms" in Demotte Indiana as we speak. I got the word from the wife that 5 was enough...so this one has to go before I pay the transfer. It is not in yet but the paper work has been submitted already by templar tactical. This can is full titanium and can be opened up for cleaning. Check the site for more detail if you would like. Any questions please let me know. Im not getting rid of it because i dont like it or changed my mind...i ordered 3 and dont need them all im told.

850 and i will pay the 50 dealer fee for transfering

30calsuppressor150-500x500_zps6c62a41e.jpg

Last edited:

ShootinIron

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    Martinsville
    I am lost!! "before" you pay the transfer... Did "you" buy this and do a form 4? It is "not in yet" "but the paper work has been submitted" already by templar tactical. How was the paper work submitted with out having can in hand? $50 dollar transfer fee??? Why is every one else paying a $200 transfer fee? I am not giving you a hard time, I am just a little confused. :n00b:

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    I am lost!! "before" you pay the transfer... Did "you" buy this and do a form 4? It is "not in yet" "but the paper work has been submitted" already by templar tactical. How was the paper work submitted with out having can in hand? $50 dollar transfer fee??? Why is every one else paying a $200 transfer fee? I am not giving you a hard time, I am just a little confused. :n00b:

Just a guess but I bet its been ordered and the form 3 is in process from the manufacturer to his dealer. When it comes to his dealer, you go there and fill out form 4 to get it transferred to you. The $50 transfer is probably what his dealer is charging him to recieve it from the manufacurer. You will still have to pay the ATF $200 for your stamp.

It's the same if you special ordered a gun at a gun shop. You paid for it and the dealer was going to transfer it to you when it comes in. You decide you don't want it and sell it to someone else. The still have to go to the shop and fill out the 4473 as they are technically the purchaser. But with form 4's you are adding $200 and 6+ months to the deal everytime it transfers.

xtremegunnr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Wow Slow hand...you are right on. Yeah it is on a form 3 but has not arrived at dealer yet. 50 dollars is to pay dealer for transfer...200 is for government. Suppressors are expensive but this one would be worth it. Full titanium suppressor for just over 1000 transfered when it goes for 1100 whithout any paperwork. Takes 300 win mag as well.

xtremegunnr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Yeah, if you think about it, a steel 30 caliber can rated for 308 goes for 750.....and that is about a pound and a half while not being able to take it apart for cleaning. Add the tax stamp and transfer and you are at 1000. This would be 1100 transferred and you could shoot NEARLY any .30 caliber rifle through it while keeping your rifle weight way down.

xtremegunnr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    5/8x24 it is. Rated for 300 win mag etc. Super light so it can go on say....a 300 blackout sbr or other. I have a few so this is to make the wife happy

Top Bottom