• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    As the final stages of SSNFA winds down and Beech Grove Firearms takes over stocking Thompson Machine Suppressors we have an opportunity to unload some old stock and parts. Some are used and some are brand new.

PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS OR TO BUY. EMails take precedent over posts below (please dont bump)

DOOOO NOOOOTT PM ME PLEASE!!!!! ssnfa@yahoo.com

Package prices are possible for multiple buys. State taxes are included in pricing but you are responsible for the $200 ATF tax.

I will consider trades, but as a dealer I am going to give you dealer trade in.

-----------------------------------
    HERE WE GO!!!

Thompson Machine WASP. Bead blasted aluminum finish. BRAND NEW. WTS for $220.00 OTD

*** BOTH SOLD PENDING FUNDS ***

Brand new Thompson Machine CHD .22LR Suppressor in 1/2x28. Two Available at this price. WTS for $220.00 OTD

Thompson Machine 1/2x36 Fixed Mount that fits several of the TM suppressors. This one is brand new and never shot. (Ask if your not sure) WTS for $50 OTD.

Gemtech CZ-455 rifle adapters to 1/2x28. WTS for $35.00/ea OTD

Gemtech Sig Sauer Mosquito adapters to 1/2x28. WTS for $35.00/ea OTD

*** SOLD ***

Used Yankee Hill Machine Wraith-XL 9mm Suppressor with 3 lug HK mount. Round count apx 2000-3000. These don't come apart. WTS for $275.00 OTD

*** SOLD PENDING FUNDS TO JW ***

Used Flat Dark Earth Thompson Machine Zephyr-XL .22 Suppressor. Can needs minor work to come apart and has a round count of around 300. WTS for $150.00 OTD

*** SOLD PENDING FUNDS ***

Thompson Machine Thirty .30 Cal Suppressor. Round count apx 500. Cap comes off no problem but the core needs soaked with light oil and tapped out for a wooden rod. WTS for $475.00 OTD

** SOLD PENDING FUNDS ***

Thompson Machine Custom black coated WASP .22 Suppressor. Round count apx 100. Comes apart easily WTS for $175.00 OTD

*** Sold Pending Funds ***

Thompson Machine Zephyr .22 Suppressor. Round count 1500-2000. Would need some serious soaking and a strap wrench to get apart. WTS for $115.00 OTD.

*** SOLD ***

Thompson Machine SG with UZI barrel nut. Round count apx 250. Would come apart easy with some soaking and a strap wrench. WTS for $320.00 OTD

Thompson Machine ISIS-22 .22 Suppressor. WTS for $260.00 OTD

Thompson Machine 1/2x28 Fixed Mount that fits several of the TM suppressors. This one has been screwed into a can but I don't think it was ever shot. (Ask if your not sure) WTS for $50 OTD.

Last edited:

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Sorry, kids snow day and 2hr delays have screwed up the week. I will be at the shop (Beech Grove Firearms) from about 10am-6pm tomorrow taking pics and posting them. Or feel free to stop by anytime.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom