• ...and so much more!
  • Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I've got two SBRs I'm looking to sell. My collection is getting too big and I'm getting back into the full auto scene. I would prefer to sell in state, since that makes things easier. I'm more than happy to have an 07/02 SOT holder take the guns in for "repair" while the stamp are in process, so you'll know where they are after you buy them (or I can keep them in my safe while we wait... your call).

Edit: Adding some trade options, 30 caliber rifle suppressor (preferably titanium), .300 BLK bolt action rifle with threaded barrel (Ruger, AAC, Remington, etc), CMMG MK4 PDW .22 upper, CMMG MK9 PDW 9mm upper.

First up is my Vector Uzi SBR in 9mm. It started out as a Uzi carbine with a 16" barrel. I did a Form 1 and when I got the stamp, I installed a Green Mountain 10" barrel, so no hacksaw involved. The gun comes with 7 mags (3 still in wrappers with 2 3-cell pouches), sight adjustment tool, 16" barrel threaded in 1/2x28, surplus top cover and wood stock (I've never installed either on the gun, the stock might require some fitting to put on the gun).

I'm asking [STRIKE]$1100[/STRIKE] $1000 for the gun and accessories (you are responsible for the stamp)

More%2BGuns%2Bfor%2Bsale%2B-%2B4

More%2BGuns%2Bfor%2Bsale%2B-%2B1

More%2BGuns%2Bfor%2Bsale%2B-%2B2

More%2BGuns%2Bfor%2Bsale%2B-%2B3

Second up is a Yugo PAP M85 SBR (Krinkov clone) in 5.56x45 with an underfolder stock. The SBR conversion was done by ZR Tactical Solutions in Noblesville. The hand guards are still unfinished (the Serbs don't stain or finish their hand guards apparently), so you can stain them whatever color you'd like.

The gun comes with 4 steel Yugo mags (AK style mags). I'm asking for [STRIKE]$1300[/STRIKE] $1200.

14%2B-%2B2

14%2B-%2B4

14%2B-%2B1

Last edited:
    Top Bottom