Please reply by conversation.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I've got two SBRs I'm looking to sell. I got heavily into the full auto scene this last year and I need to rebuild the war chest. I would prefer to sell in state, since that makes things easier. I'm more than happy to have an 07/02 SOT holder take the guns in for "repair" while the stamp are in process, so you'll know where they are after you buy them (or I can keep them in my safe while we wait... your call).

The only trades I might be interested in are HK style potential sear hosts, preferably a PTR HK91 (either full size or the PDW pistol) or a Reverse Stretch (full size receiver) SP89/MP5K type gun.
    First up is my Vector Uzi SBR in 9mm. It started out as a Uzi carbine with a 16" barrel. I did a Form 1 and when I got the stamp, I installed a Green Mountain 10" barrel, so no hacksaw involved. The gun also comes with 7 mags (3 still in wrappers with 2 3-cell pouches), sight adjustment tool, the original 16" barrel threaded in 1/2x28, surplus top cover and wood stock (I've never installed either on the gun, the stock might require some fitting to put on the gun).

Sold I'm asking [STRIKE]$900[/STRIKE] $850 for the gun and accessories (you are responsible for the stamp)

More%2BGuns%2Bfor%2Bsale%2B-%2B4

More%2BGuns%2Bfor%2Bsale%2B-%2B1

More%2BGuns%2Bfor%2Bsale%2B-%2B2

More%2BGuns%2Bfor%2Bsale%2B-%2B3

Sold Second up is a Yugo PAP M85 SBR (Krinkov clone) in 5.56x45 with an underfolder stock. The SBR conversion was done by ZR Tactical Solutions in Noblesville. The hand guards are still unfinished (the Serbs don't stain or finish their hand guards apparently), so you can stain them whatever color you'd like.

The gun comes with 4 steel Yugo mags (AK style mags). I'm asking for[STRIKE] $900[/STRIKE] $850 for the gun and mags.

14%2B-%2B2

14%2B-%2B4

14%2B-%2B1

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom