Please reply by conversation.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    SPF

This is ripping my guts out but due to a shoulder injury I cannot run a pump any more. I *****ed and moaned about not being able to own an SBS in Indiana for years, when they finally changed the law I immediately began searching, found this one and bought it. It was a 14" bead sight factory gun with the serial number of the receiver etched into the barrel. I don't know the origins of the gun but it had obviously never seen hard use. I sent the barrel off to Rose Action Sports in KY and had it cut to 12.5", threaded for choke tubes and rifle sights installed. I swapped out the furniture for the Magpul stock and forend and installed an Airidus Industries QD-C. It has a Vang Comp big head safety on it, S&J Hardware happy face mag cap, hi viz metal follower and a Magpul sling adapters front and rear. I've got over $1000 invested including the barrel work, selling for $750 with two QD-C carries, $715 with one. Not looking for any trades at this time, the money will be spent outfitting my Beretta 1301.

BsPFjZnh.jpg

CDtQVp6h.jpg

Tsadw79h.jpg

TWSphF8h.jpg

HJLWui3h.jpg

tSqssHSh.jpg

9S85gIoh.jpg

KpFVyX2h.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom