Please reply by conversation.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    206   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Selling for a relative's estate. Transfers on a form 4 in Indiana. This is a conversion done by Pearl Manufacturing Corp. Originally made in Israel and imported by Action Arms. I won't go into all the different conversions, but will say this is a basic semi converted by removing the blocking bar and modifying the grip and using a modified full auto bolt. (still has a semi front trunnion and barrel restrictor ring) and also (this is NOT a registered bolt, nor is it married to the bolt). This only means it will not accept Uzi parts kit parts without modification to the gun or parts. Look at the pictures to get an idea of condition. Have a dozen or so surplus mags available to the buyer. I've shot this one and it functioned like it should. Paid up front to start paperwork. Please do your homework on the different conversions. I am not a gunsmith nor do I give advice about class 3 conversion processes. In southeast Marion county......$12,000 ..Now $11,000...Down to 10,500 ....It is not very involved to have this modified to take surplus Uzi parts. Remove the barrel restrictor ring and ream the barrel trunnion to FA spec. The grip pin boss would have to be bushed too. Or just shoot the snot out of it as is.

2hduo04.jpg

beilvt.jpg

5vboza.jpg

xfrr4k.jpg

icpg8i.jpg

1nxnkm.jpg

Forgot this picture. IMI marked mag, funky front grip, sight tool, loader-unloader tool, wood stock and original non-ratchet top cover.
    29nv1jo.jpg

Last edited:

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    206   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Going to close this ad to do a little research on Marty Pearl of Pearl Manufacturing Corp. Seems he did some movie guns.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom