• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AJMD429

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Are there any central Indiana NFA dealers who will sell an NFA firearm on consignment? If not, how does one sell an NFA firearm without putting a sign in the front yard:
    "Machine gun for sale - if I'm not home, just leave a message. Don't worry, the dog doesn't bite, and the burglar alarm is on the fritz. I'll be back in town in a couple weeks..." :dunno:

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Are there any central Indiana NFA dealers who will sell an NFA firearm on consignment? If not, how does one sell an NFA firearm without putting a sign in the front yard:
    "Machine gun for sale - if I'm not home, just leave a message. Don't worry, the dog doesn't bite, and the burglar alarm is on the fritz. I'll be back in town in a couple weeks..." :dunno:

Send me or corey a pm and we can help you out.

INGunOwners - View Profile: curraheeguns

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Sturmgewehr and Subguns are good places to list anything NFA related for sale if you plan selling it yourself. I picked my items up there. Then there is always the option to have a dealer involved. With NFA stuff, you will most likely hold on to it and the dealer will have pics and try to sell it for you for a fee of course.

What are you planning on selling? Depending on the item SBR, suppressor and so forth, you really want to consider selling it to a person in the same state of residence as otherwise the 2nd transfer tax could substantially eat into your earnings.

And you can always list it on INGO

HK Guy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Subguns.com is great, lots of readership there. I'd also ask among my friends as word of mouth is also pretty powerfull....

ssgjason

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Southern IN
    Sturmgewehr and Subguns are good places to list anything NFA related for sale if you plan selling it yourself. I picked my items up there. Then there is always the option to have a dealer involved. With NFA stuff, you will most likely hold on to it and the dealer will have pics and try to sell it for you for a fee of course.

What are you planning on selling? Depending on the item SBR, suppressor and so forth, you really want to consider selling it to a person in the same state of residence as otherwise the 2nd transfer tax could substantially eat into your earnings.

And you can always list it on INGO

I vote this option. FTF would save somebody some money

Top Bottom