• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    What would happen if you left your FN/FAL and 1919 together in the safe for 9 months? Well maybe this, the TNW M-230. It is a mod kit for your 1919 that turns it into SAW of sorts, works with FA and semi versions of the 1919. It takes about 20 minutes to put on and requires zero modification of your 1919.

Very Steampunk....still going to have to be a manly man to shoot that bad boy from the shoulder standing...the receiver doesn't get any lighter but the barrel would help some.

M230_side-large.jpg

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    that thing is as horrible looking as the stoeger sxs that has the rails on it. or the mosin that was tacticooled out

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    What would happen if you left your FN/FAL and 1919 together in the safe for 9 months? Well maybe this, the TNW M-230. It is a mod kit for your 1919 that turns it into SAW of sorts, works with FA and semi versions of the 1919. It takes about 20 minutes to put on and requires zero modification of your 1919.

Very Steampunk....still going to have to be a manly man to shoot that bad boy from the shoulder standing...the receiver doesn't get any lighter but the barrel would help some.

M230_side-large.jpg

Oh I could do that too!:cool:

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Clay....simply Google steampunk guns and look at the images and you will understand why I choose to use that term to describe this.

I had a 1919A4 with shoulder stock and bipod I would shoot offhand for a goof. Was normally able to get off a half dozen 5 round bursts before my bad shoulder would call a cease fire. With the lighter weight barrel and a FAL stock with the flip up wire support I think I could probably make it through a 100 round belt in fairly well aimed bursts.

And it would attract the attention of everyone on the range as well.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom