• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ziggy01

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    I picked up a Draco about a month back with the intentions of sbr'ing it. Well I stopped by PSS and they had a mini Draco. I ended up taking it home. Now I'm not sure which one I want to sbr. Opinions appreciated.
    IMG_20110627_211953.jpg
    [/IMG]
    thanks in advance INGO!

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    BOTH! My paperwork is in for my mini sbr. It throws even bigger fireballs! If you can only do one, make it as short as you can get a short barreled rifle!

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    I say go with the Mini, there were some cool pics on the web somewhere where people have done some SBRs with the Minis and they look pretty sweet.
    Plus I (and everyone else and their brother) am doing a draco SBR build so you will be different.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    I will say that upgradeable parts aren't quite out yet for the mini, so I have been doing a lot of cutting to get everything to look good. Mostly the rail system, if that's not your cup of tea, then you're good.

Ziggy01

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    This is what I originally had in mind. I was going to try to keep it simple in the beginning. I plan to add a hogue grip and considering the tws cover.
    IMG_20110710_081931.jpg
    [/IMG]

Last edited:

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    That is awesome looking! I have plans to sbr my Draco, but am also considering the mini. If I have both, then I too will be faced with this horrible question with two right answers... ;). Do some of the minis come with UF rear trunnions, or do only the full size dracos? (mine has one). Sorry to thread jack a bit

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    Spend the extra $200.00 and do both. I would like to have one of the mini's, and one of the AR's with a 10 inch barrel. That one looks like it will be fun as hell to shoot, you win either way. Good luck with your decision.

Top Bottom