Join INGunOwners For Free
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Kosciusko County - Class III/automatics

hey, this is actually my first post so let me introduce myself. I'm 18, applied for my LTCH just this last weekend and getting my fingerprints done tomorrow (Thu Sep 22, 2011) So hopefully i will have my license in a week or two.

-- Anyways, just out of curiosity have any of you gone through all the hassle to legally obtain a class III weapon?? I'm wondering how easy/difficult it is to get a legal automatic weapon. Thanks for any info. Also I live in warsaw, so the sheriff is W.R. Goshert.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Erick46590 View Post
    -- Anyways, just out of curiosity have any of you gone through all the hassle to legally obtain a class III weapon?? I'm wondering how easy/difficult it is to get a legal automatic weapon.
    We have an entire subforum dedicated to the subject, as well as an entire section of the INGO FAQ.

Meh.

User Info Menu

What scutter said. The process is easy, it's the wait part that sucks. That and in the case of MG's, The cost sucks too!
    Warriors act, fools react

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

" If they ask what 'Semper fidelis' means, tell them my story", John W. Ripley.

User Info Menu

I guess thats one way to start your ingo addiction...
    I wear a stetson. Stetsons are cool.

Now a certified glock armorer!

Quote Originally Posted by theweakerbrother View Post
    ...nobody messes with the Tactical Jesus...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Erick46590 View Post
    hey, this is actually my first post so let me introduce myself. I'm 18, applied for my LTCH just this last weekend and getting my fingerprints done tomorrow (Thu Sep 22, 2011) So hopefully i will have my license in a week or two.

-- Anyways, just out of curiosity have any of you gone through all the hassle to legally obtain a class III weapon?? I'm wondering how easy/difficult it is to get a legal automatic weapon. Thanks for any info. Also I live in warsaw, so the sheriff is W.R. Goshert.
    Just so you know, you won't be able to buy any Title II ("Class III") stuff from a dealer until you're 21. You can buy from a private party, or build your own.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I had sheriff Goshert sign off on a supresser a few months ago he had no problem with that .