• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Erick46590

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    X
    hey, this is actually my first post so let me introduce myself. I'm 18, applied for my LTCH just this last weekend and getting my fingerprints done tomorrow (Thu Sep 22, 2011) So hopefully i will have my license in a week or two.

-- Anyways, just out of curiosity have any of you gone through all the hassle to legally obtain a class III weapon?? I'm wondering how easy/difficult it is to get a legal automatic weapon. Thanks for any info. Also I live in warsaw, so the sheriff is W.R. Goshert.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    -- Anyways, just out of curiosity have any of you gone through all the hassle to legally obtain a class III weapon?? I'm wondering how easy/difficult it is to get a legal automatic weapon.

We have an entire subforum dedicated to the subject, as well as an entire section of the INGO FAQ. :welcome:

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    hey, this is actually my first post so let me introduce myself. I'm 18, applied for my LTCH just this last weekend and getting my fingerprints done tomorrow (Thu Sep 22, 2011) So hopefully i will have my license in a week or two.

-- Anyways, just out of curiosity have any of you gone through all the hassle to legally obtain a class III weapon?? I'm wondering how easy/difficult it is to get a legal automatic weapon. Thanks for any info. Also I live in warsaw, so the sheriff is W.R. Goshert.

Just so you know, you won't be able to buy any Title II ("Class III") stuff from a dealer until you're 21. You can buy from a private party, or build your own.

Top Bottom