Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

SP3worker is the one I used and will always use. Fast turn around and way less than the rest.

User Info Menu

Updated with some more numbers. If anyone else has any they would like me to add, either put it in the thread or send me a PM. Also don't be afraid to post pics of their work.
    Warriors act, fools react

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

" If they ask what 'Semper fidelis' means, tell them my story", John W. Ripley.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoy19 View Post
    I can personally attest to the great job performed by both SP3worker on my F1 suppressor, and by Laserscribe on my SBR AR lower.

The only reason I had Laserscribe do my lower was because at the time SP3worker did not have the ability to engrave under the trigger guard. He now has that ability and will be getting ALL future engraving work from me.

It's convenient that he does the engraving a few miles from my parents house. Easy to do when I go home to visit.
    I'm sold. This is who is getting my work from now on.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stainer View Post
    Also don't be afraid to post pics of their work.
    Here was my experience with Ident: http://ingunowners.com/forums/class_...ces_in_tx.html

User Info Menu

Good to Go Tactical in Georgetown, IN does engraving. Here is their website. Not sure if it says so on their site, but they have a sign on their store that says they do

Good To Go Tactical
    I have GAS. (Gun acquisition syndrome)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lammchop93 View Post
    Good to Go Tactical in Georgetown, IN does engraving. Here is their website. Not sure if it says so on their site, but they have a sign on their store that says they do

Good To Go Tactical
    Per our PM, I called them and confirmed, added to the list.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

mms
    Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

have to through another plus one out there for sp3worker... did my sbr couldnt be better
    "If you seek peace, Prepare for war"

User Info Menu

This thread needs more pics. Hopefully if we can get some more pics on here of some of the engravers work the mods will sticky it. It would definitely be a big help to have this as a sticky and more pics would help people choose exactly what they want.
    NFAddict

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ctbreitwieser View Post
    This thread needs more pics. Hopefully if we can get some more pics on here of some of the engravers work the mods will sticky it. It would definitely be a big help to have this as a sticky and more pics would help people choose exactly what they want.
    You are absolutely correct! I was just getting ready to post the latest work I had done.

My experience with Laser Scribe was positive. The price was only $35 and the work is really nice. I like that the engraving is very fine, which is most likely the trait of the Laser vs Mechanical engraving. The only negative was that I dropped it off on Thursday and they said it would take about 2 weeks. on the friday of the two full weeks following, they still didn't have it done. However the following Monday it was done. They were really nice. I would use them again if I didn't mind a little bit of a wait.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ctbreitwieser View Post
    Here's my AR I did myself:

And one I did for someone else:

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast