Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by esrice View Post
    Here was my experience with Ident: http://ingunowners.com/forums/class_...ces_in_tx.html

With all the people getting their Form 1 kicked back because of using initials and not the complete name aren't you worried that yours may be kicked back as well?? Or did you leave box 4h blank like many people have. Im just curious because I just dropped my paper work off @the city county building.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dubsac View Post
    Or did you leave box 4h blank like many people have.
    This.

User Info Menu

i was curious Evan I had Corey look over my paperwork and he recommended that I do the same since all the problems people have been having lately.

User Info Menu

Another one added to the list. That is 3 INGOers, 3 In-state, and 3 Out of state! Lots of options. Keep them coming and I will keep adding them!
    Warriors act, fools react

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

" If they ask what 'Semper fidelis' means, tell them my story", John W. Ripley.

User Info Menu

I'll toss out a +1 for purple72.....hes done a couple things for me. GREAT work, and super fast service, (was same day for me), the price was VERY fair as well. Handy location for us central IN people.
    Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be “If only I had my gun”; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of brass.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...2netsize-1.jpg

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Ward View Post
    I'll toss out a +1 for purple72.....hes done a couple things for me. GREAT work, and super fast service, (was same day for me), the price was VERY fair as well. Handy location for us central IN people.
    Any pics of his work?
    Photobucket SUCKS!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DaKruiser View Post
    Any pics of his work?
    As soon as I get my Noveske Gen2 lower in, I will have some of his work. My goal is to have all the INGOers engrave at least one of each of my parts that needs it, then I will stick with one person.
    Warriors act, fools react

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

" If they ask what 'Semper fidelis' means, tell them my story", John W. Ripley.

User Info Menu

My avatar is some of the work we do.
    Just because it's functional- doesn't mean it has to be ugly.

User Info Menu

Just got my receiver back from sp3worker.

NFAddict

User Info Menu

Im waiting to get my lower back from Ident marking, they said initally it was about 3 weeks out. i called Friday and they said 1 more week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faine View Post
    Fan-tastic! Will you take some pics? I always enjoy looking at a nice Johnson.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast