Sep 30, 2012
    New Albany, IN

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Yes, the general "documents" are there, but it isn't always about the documents.

It's about the personalization, services after the purchase, specific language within the trust etc and those things we cannot guage by that website.

#1, do you just want a trust for yourself, or do you want to be able to take advantage of the biggest benefit of a trust (adding additional trustees)? If it's the latter then I would thoroughly check into that before you purchase this trust as it appears that there is no provision for that.

You get what you pay for and that's exactly what this is. It's a form trust. Trusts aren't a "one-size fits all" type of thing so its quite possible that this form trust will not fit you and the money will be wasted.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    found this Do It Yourself Documents - NFA Firearm's Trust (Gun Trust) and this Gun Trust: Create a NFA Trust online $349Gun Trust, Gun Trust Form, Create a NFA Gun Trusts Online | Gun Trust Form: NFA Gun Trust: Create a Gun Trust Online Anyone use either of them?

The pages gives a summary of what is included. Do those of you that have a NFA trust see anything missing from this? what questions should one ask when setting up a NFA trust?

To be perfectly honest, while there are a lot of things that DIY is perfectly fine for, this is not one of them. Plenty of LAWYERS screw it up and doing so will cause you way more headache and $$$ in the future, so pony up the money to make sure it's done right from the start and from someone who has specialized in NFA trusts. Jon Spurr out of Terre Haute is who I recommend.

M4_556

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    I had a local attorney do mine, it was $200 out the door. I thought for the money it was a better bet.

Top Bottom