• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zepan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Almost 2 months ago I decided to start my journey down the class 3 road. As all we know it seems armageddon has happened before I got anything started. So my question to all of you is should I get started asap or wait and see what transpires to avoid a lot of wasted time and energy?

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    NFA is an unknown creature to most people. The chances of items already regulated under the NFA being affected are slim (in my opinion). But it does anger me how so many people seem to have accepted a ban before anything has even come from it. Stay strong and if we don't allow them to do anything we won't have to ask these questions.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    NFA is an unknown creature to most people. The chances of items already regulated under the NFA being affected are slim (in my opinion). But it does anger me how so many people seem to have accepted a ban before anything has even come from it. Stay strong and if we don't allow them to do anything we won't have to ask these questions.

Ditto.

Start now. Waiting for your first stamp is h-e double hockey sticks!:D So you might as well get it moving!

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg

Agreed 100%.

zepan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    By the way, can you only do one stamp at a time or can you do multiple stamps at once?

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    By the way, can you only do one stamp at a time or can you do multiple stamps at once?

You can definitely have multiple in process. I've got 2 suppressors on the way as we speak, waiting for the Form 3's to clear so I can start my Form 4's. My last NFA purchase also included two stamps, one for a subgun and one for a suppressor.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    By all means, purchase to your hearts desire and get that paperwork rolling.
    The more we buy right now, the harder it will be to ignore our sentiment. The numbers of new gun buyers are scaring the crap out of politicians who don't represent insulated districts where one party always wins (ala FrankenFeinstein). They have to actually face voters who value their rights.

TScottTX

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    No time like the present, get your paperwork rolling. Probable best case for future NFA is a large hike in the price of a stamp.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    No time like the present, get your paperwork rolling. Probable best case for future NFA is a large hike in the price of a stamp.

I see that as a REAL possibility. I'm doing a form 4 and two form 1's now as opposed to waiting for any change that we won't like.

Top Bottom